Search results

+
  1. H

Lag/Stutter current fixes dont work

np ill be 100% happy after a week or so with no issues. and thank you for your time in replying unlike on the ff 14 forum where i had over 200 views and no reply's :(. so again thank you for your help!!
  2. H

ive been on again for around 50 mins and had no issue whatsoever so im betting it was the nvidia experience software that is causing the issue
  3. H

so i jumped on witcher 2 when i got home (with the nvidia geforce experience software removed from my system) and again i had no issues so now ive played 2 games of witcher and 1 game of ff 14 with no issue. i will try again tomorrow but it seems that the issue is the nvidias software
  4. H

i had not done the clean boot yet but the shadow play program was off and the icon that sits in the corner of the screen was flickering and had a red line through it. i removed the nvidia shadow play software to see if that works so when i get back home ill give it another go
  5. H

i just jumped on to the game and for the 40 odd mins i was on to brake the game to try your idea and i had no issue though i did notice that the shadowplay icon had a red line through it this time if that makes any difference?
  6. H

ive not tried that yet ill do it tomorrow thanks!
  7. H

i done that and no change however i started to stop each running program 1 at a time and i had like clock work around 5-10 mins of hassle free game time then it would crop up again so i stop another program from running and 5-10 mins of no hassle playtime and so on????
  8. H

ive finished the test and no issues found
  9. H

yea i tried a clean install of the drivers and it all ways works for a few days then back to the issue. ive tried with my av on and off and the issue still happens ive tried turning my firewall off and no difference the only thing ive not done is the hard drive check.
  10. H

i have a very similar issue i go from 50/60 fps down to 0 then back again within a second but it does this every few seconds and i only have this issue with witcher 2 and ff 14 the odd thing is if i reinstall my gfx driver it fine for a few days then back to the problem. ive tried 3 diff drivers...
  11. H

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

Cyberpunk 2077 trailer the song you used in the trailer by archive, did their video influence your trailer in anyways as it looks like it may of done or is it just coincidence ?
  12. H

If the game doesn't have [blank] i will be disappointed..

i don't need them i have my own its not as big as hers but it will get the job done :D.
  13. H

If the game doesn't have [blank] i will be disappointed..

Agreed plus can we have an option to have pre-order bonuses like a night with her ------>
  14. H

Uncomfortably close to fanboyessness..ness.Ness

im very excited about this game as i get the feeling it going to be a cross of Deus ex and blade runner with the graphics of Witcher 3 or better which makes me throw my wallet at the screen and anyone Else's i can find lol. i could be wrong but that's how i think it could go.
Top Bottom