Search results

+
  1. pinoko

Easter eggs (spoilers)

ICYDK:
  2. pinoko

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

If you are very interested in game development, I highly recommend this page: https://cgworld.jp/article/202306-cyberpunk2077.html This article was written by a former REDs, Hiroshi Sakakibara, with a lot of unpublished images. It is quite a long article with a lot of technical content, but I...
  3. pinoko

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty arrives on September 26th!

Not sure if other Dev interviews published, but on the Japanese side, we have an interview with Yuki Nishio, Japan Localization Manager at CDPR, about Phantom Liberty, which is a good read. So I’ll share it with you guys. Q: What is the estimated playing time on PL? A: That depends on the...
  4. pinoko

The director of the Witcher 3 and CP2077 has left CD Projekt Red

IGN JAPAN has an interview with Konrad about Rebel Wolves. I think it can be read well enough with Google Translate. (Sorry I can't find the grobal version of this article) https://jp.ign.com/rebel-wolves-project/64799/interview/3rebel-wolves-rpgnetease
  5. pinoko

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners producers interview in a nutshell

Hi there. Today, September 13, Cyberpunk: Edgerunners is finally out on Netflix, and along with it, Japanese media released an interview with two of its producers, Satoru Homma and Saya Elder. It’s a good read (even if you’re not interested in any anime) and I’d like to share it with you. Note...
  6. pinoko

Watch Cyberpunk: Edgerunners with us!

If you don't mind Japanese dubbing, you can watch this program instead (starting at 7 PM AEST, September 13) :
  7. pinoko

20 years of CD PROJEKT RED: Did you know? #5 — Community in our games

For me, this is one of the most memorable references related to the community members. *ICYMI: you can find this document "List of Prisoners" during the main quest "The Great Escape" in TW3. The names of all the major forum moderators at the time are there! (*Sorry for mentioning you, but...
  8. pinoko

top 10 favorite games

TW3 Kingdom Come Deliverance Mass Effect Trilogy Batman Arkham Trilogy God of War Dragon Age Origins Horizon (Zero Dawn & Forbidden West) Days Gone Dying Light 1 Final Fantasy 7 (Original)
  9. pinoko

GWENT: Rogue Mage is here!

That's odd. Then, since the official support page is already available for GWENT: Rogue Mage (↓), you should send a ticket...
  10. pinoko

GWENT: Rogue Mage is here!

Here are some tips: Log out of both applications Log in to Rogue Mage Restore purchased content Log in to GWENT Hope it helps <3
  11. pinoko

20 years of CD PROJEKT RED!

I first came to the forum around 2013, and I remember that it was a very harmonious and cozy place back then (still is, I hope!), and the moderators were very kind to non-English speaking people like me. The enthusiasm of the fans was overwhelming (like this thread), but everyone was kind...
  12. pinoko

New music in DLC

Thread moved to the appropriate category. (from JP community to the "Suggestions")
  13. pinoko

Meredith Appreciation Thread

I have some pic for you:
  14. pinoko

An update on the next-gen version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

For those who missed it, some updates from REDs:
  15. pinoko

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners — new channels!

Ten episodes, more or less, I guess.
  16. pinoko

GWENT'S DESIGN 02: BALANCING

Sorry, I'm late. You may already know where to find it, but I'll leave it here just in case. Cheers! https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/o-design-de-gwent-1-recrutamentos.11103001/
  17. pinoko

GWENT'S DESIGN 02: BALANCING

As of now, I suggest you should select *English* in the language selection. As far as I know, the problem of being sent to the cyberpunk page (even if you want to see the Wither page, for example) when *Brazilian* is selected in the language selection is also occurring on the Japanese board. To...
  18. pinoko

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

Hey, we have Marcin here! :D : https://blog.playstation.com/2022/02/15/cyberpunk-2077s-next-generation-update-now-available-for-playstation-5/
  19. pinoko

Dying Light 2

@GrimReaper801 and @Sild Thank you both! I played the first game for over 1000 hours, and every time I played it, the first part where we have to escape from the volatiles scared the crap out of me, but I was addicted to that scary feeling on DL1 (Escaping from volatiles chasing me to the ends...
  20. pinoko

Dying Light 2

I envy you guys who play DL2 already, cos I still haven't been able to get my hands on PS5. :cry: @Sild Hey, I'm glad to see you again here, and thank you for the review. One question from me: How scary is night play? IIRC about five years or so ago, some dev of Techland said that the previous...
Top Bottom