Search results

+
  1. B

Just finished the game. My thoughts on the ending and the series in general. (Massive Spoilers).

Just finished the game. My thoughts on the ending and the series in general. (Massive Spoilers). Wow, I can't believe it's actually over. Its been an absolutely incredible journey, that for me has spanned not only Witcher 3, but three games and seven books over ~6 years. I still remember the...
  2. B

Witcher 3 music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnwsjfI7Iys Holy shit, the Nostalgia!! I love how this track is basically a re-composition of "Believe" from Witcher 1. Kaer Morhen, Home, Sweet Home.
  3. B

Cloaks in Witcher 3

Cloaks in Witcher 3 Watching the TV spot and the Killing Monsters trailer makes me want cloaks so bad. Geralt just looks like a total boss in that black cloak. I remember reading in an interview that CD Project said that cloaks are out, due to the complexity of implementing them, because of...
  4. B

What area are you looking forward to exploring most?

Kaer Morhen without a doubt. Man, that's going to be such a nostalgia trip! No Man's Land for the dark slavic setting (one of my favorite things about the Witcher), and also Novigrad because it looks like it'll be one of the most realistic/lively cities ever in an rpg.
  5. B

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

God I hate SJW's and third wave feminism so much. It's people like that, who will bitch and moan endlessly, simply for the sake of something new to complain about, about the "misogyny", "objectification", and "hyper-masculinity" supposedly contained in Witcher 3. If it was up to them Witcher...
  6. B

The new Gameplay Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is LIVE!

Lol I can't believe they put the stuffed unicorn in there! Everything looks amazing, especially the combat and liveliness of the world. It looks like there'll be tons of stuff to do and lots of quest variety. All aboard….
  7. B

Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

Holy shit, everything looks amazing, the lighting, atmosphere, voice acting, combat, all of it! Just seeing that short dialogue sequence makes me miss Geralt and this world, I can't wait to become immersed in it again. And lol I love how they put that "unicorn" reference in. Hopefully there'll...
  8. B

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Holy shit, those Kaer Morhen sections look amazing! Ciri, the Witcher training, Geralt and Vesemir - I love all the lore references that they're putting in. This really will be the ultimate Witcher game in so many ways :)
  9. B

Witcher 3 Gameplay from GDC and PAX

Man I just love those fight animations! It's so awesome how they got a real swordsman to mo-cap them, I can recognize a lot of the moves from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgKiPEBYdU
  10. B

Witcher 3 Gameplay from GDC and PAX

Damn, the lighting looks absolutely amazing. Very atmospheric. The animations have really improved a lot, espceially the combat animations. It all seems much more fluid and natural. And I just LOVE that armor. Probably my favorite armor that they've shown so far.
  11. B

Character Appearances

I love those armors, hopefully most of them are in the game. The warm-dress ones look badass and seem like something you'd find in Skellige.
  12. B

Interviews and Articles - 2015

Holy shit that finisher was so badass!
  13. B

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

So for the last two years I've collected a massive amount of Witcher screenshots, concept art, and fan art, which I have split into two huge Imgur albums. None of the artwork is mine, all credit goes to the respective artists/ CD Project. I try and update the albums whenever I find new stuff...
  14. B

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at PAX East!

Hell yeah, looking forward to this weekend! Hopefully we'll get some more in-depth combat gameplay.
  15. B

Building a gaming PC

Thanks, good to know. I definitely don't want to buy a new cpu if I don't have to . And yeah I'm planning on going with a single 970.
  16. B

Building a gaming PC

So like many other people here I'm going to need to upgrade my PC for Witcher 3. Currently I have: i5 2500k GTX 560TI 4gb ram So far I'm planning on upgrading to a GTX 970, and getting 4gb more of ram for a total of 8gb. Do you guys think my CPU will bottleneck the 970? Should I get a new one...
  17. B

Our Community Fan Translations

Huge, Huge Thank you to everyone involved in these translations. I just finished the series a few days ago, which would not have been possible if the missing books weren't translated. The translators have done a truly noble and great thing for this community, their hard work is appreciated very...
  18. B

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

So awesome! Geralt's wearing the dlc armor too!
  19. B

The Witcher books (SPOILERS)

Yeah, I think his style has a lot to do with it. Particularly the way he establishes tone and structures dialogue, with conversations just flowing really well and realistically. Other reasons why I love the series are the lore (which is really unique for a fantasy game), the grey morality, and...
  20. B

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

I think the Yen/Triss choice is really interesting for several reasons. First, it seems to me that in the games, Triss takes advantage of Geralt's amnesia in order to get closer to him. She probably wants him to forget that in the past, his true love was Yennefer and Triss was just a fling. Now...
Top Bottom