Search results

+
  1. Maelcom404

Why is there so much cut content? [Possible Spoilers]

Nope dude, there are actuals laws against those type of "not lying but almost" type of advertising. You want out of context stuff? Using story cutscene to sell us those as side activities, the number of pre-order and all the obviously false promises. You can turn it in anyway you want, they...
  2. Maelcom404

Is there still a chance to see the subway implemented in Night City? 🚇

To be honnest, given what has been done for a whole year... Consider yourself lucky if they AT LEAST correct the bugs and glitches. The game is dead, DLC are "supposed" to come next year, I really doubt it will bring much, it's sad but they really missed their shot. I mean, I can get the...
  3. Maelcom404

Why is there so much cut content? [Possible Spoilers]

They should add (not hard given all the closed shop everywhere...) A car seller with customisable color etc... (Just a simple menu with slider...) A clothe seller with customisable color, armor etc... I mean, it's already in the pnp, a simple menu with sliders isn't that hard to make ... A...
  4. Maelcom404

What do you want CDPR to prioritize

They should simply release what they promised to people throught their promotional campaign, PR stuff etc. and move on to the multiplayer or something else.
  5. Maelcom404

Increasing Forum Participation/Vitality

I'm there since 2014 or so. There were always a bunch of dead times, but between the fact that the game's launch was pretty bad and that they'll delay DLC and all for another year... So yeah, that forum is pretty much dead to me, let's wait for the next Cyberpunk game (if there is any). I...
  6. Maelcom404

What is the best tank build?

Put everything in Body, Streetfight, a bit of tech for crafting, upgrading your rare powerful weapon and opening Doors. Find the best melee weapon you can, put all the stat in melee related (boost the robot destroying skill too). Upgrade yourself with armor, leg/arm replacement and every melee...
  7. Maelcom404

[Spoilers] Where is the punchline?

It's a social commentary about how easy you can get into trouble after aplying for a job. Or something like that.
  8. Maelcom404

My biggest bother of this game [Spoilers]

What bothered me the most with the Relic is how they rushed the first 6months. Had we have like 10hours or more with Jacky, doing low-life jobs would've made the story a bit better. Like, let's say the open world were a bit more fleshed out, you'd spend the first bit of the game freely in...
  9. Maelcom404

6 month game retrospective...lets talk

6 month after, Cyberpunk still feels weird. Sure, as said billions times now "Cyberpunk is an action-adventure, story based game". Yep, the story is great, and feels like a nice movie. Now, why trying to play the big guy with the open world? Would've Cyberpunk been just what it should've...
  10. Maelcom404

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Fallout 2 did that, New Vegas too in some extend. For it, you need an "open story" : - find the eden garden. - take the coin to it's owner. Those main quests aren't pressing, it's a goal like "become a rockstar". You start the game, and since you don't have a leash past the tutorial...
  11. Maelcom404

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Night City is a place where there are more crime than cops... Depending on the place you're in etc ... The responding time should depends (ie: they shouldn't even shows up in pacifica or the badlands...) In some missions (ie raid on the arasaka facility) you have a pretty scripted animation of...
  12. Maelcom404

You are wrong if you think Cyberpunk 2077 was 8 years in development

2012: Then around 2015/16 a new director went in (can't find the new, if anyone can help), threw everything in the trashcan, restarted the whole game (hence the first hack, when CDPR told that it didn't matter, cause it was "old obsolete piece of work". They most likely started building the...
  13. Maelcom404

Law Suit

Because Bethesda have been used to it for a while. What do you expect when you're playing the new Bethesda game and what do you expect when you'll play The Witcher 4?... It feels like preparing a date with your partner in a fancy restaurant, expensive and well rated, but then you're served a...
  14. Maelcom404

Law Suit

Look at your character stats, put the cursor down, there is a sixth stats that shows up without text, they forgot to remove it. A french art devs said in an interview that they worked on a lot of underground levels, and some gameplay video shows entrance in part of the city that clips you under...
  15. Maelcom404

Law Suit

It's an investor lawysuit, as said above, not about the customers (which may be not totaly illegal to mislead them somehow, as said above too), but the people who invested in them, remember, they said to them that the game is ok and the crunch isn't that bad, I dunno if it's legaly that bad, but...
  16. Maelcom404

Law Suit

Still, it's misleading, mostly that they pushed on non existants gameplay mecanics a few days before release. They lied to us the same way Wish puts a cool article on it's picture but when you get it, sure, it's somehow the same thing excepted it's cheap crap. I wouldn't be surprised if the...
  17. Maelcom404

Law Suit

Back then, people laughed at me when I said that CDPR could still tank themselves with a bad game (same as Bethesda or Activision who were good devs back then). It's like CDPR didn't caught the hype and attention surrounding the game and only focused on the budget and marketing. They did the...
  18. Maelcom404

For being 'futuristic', the setting looks really 'retro'

It's not "our future" it's the game future with a world closer to the robocop's one. The 4th corp war destroyed most of the tech advancement, so they kinda stagnated for 50years or so. No holographic ads because of the violence in the streets, you don't want to change your projector every...
  19. Maelcom404

Lights are on, but no one's home.

Shenmue did it 20years ago, so yes, they probably can.
  20. Maelcom404

Wild theory about what might have happened concerning lack of features and stuff

I run it @ 1080, using a 960Gtx, I5, 16gig. Im below the lowest setting and it runs smoothly. I guess the game has been rebooted during développement, probably cause they went too ambitious and realised too late they wouldn't be able to ship it on time, They most likely tried to pull it off...
Top Bottom