Search results

+
  1. S

[MOD] Witcher 3 RE:mods

Why is everything so muted? The entire image on your mod is merged into lifeless picture and the removal of dialogue light caused the effect that I feared: Faces look simply flat and uninsteresting. You can see this on the tavern fight cutscene, where on vanilla you can see how the facial...
  2. S

Increased Lod

No Title Boats were reworked, and all missing masts and sails were fixed. Proxy masts/sails apparently were glitched in vanilla and none of the boats have them, Nitpicker's Patch doesn't fix this. Also fixed some invisible boat proxies...
  3. S

[Mod Request] E3 DEMO Geralt Viper Armor along with the Swords and scabbards.

It won't be finished anytime soon. So it's easier for you to look elsewhere or do a custom mixup of mods to achieve that.
  4. S

[Mod Request] E3 DEMO Geralt Viper Armor along with the Swords and scabbards.

I made the swords used in the video and they are not in a state that can be released. Hence why they are not released.
  5. S

Increased Lod

Improving LOD in Toussaint is completely achievable in the exact same way we are doing right now. Editing meshes. Feel free to try yourself on Toussaint meshes.
  6. S

Increased Lod

The proxies changed.
  7. S

Boat Speed and Native Boat Variables

Very interesting findings. Are these values vanilla settings?
  8. S

[RELEASE] VGX Sword Walking

The video is from Linas.
  9. S

[RELEASE] VGX Sword Walking

[RELEASE] VGX Sword Walking It's out! Grab it on Nexus: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3024
  10. S

A Punch Of Mods Ideas From A Recent Pre Release Gameplay Video

No, it probably doesnt work on keyboard.
  11. S

As much as you push into into the thumbstick, push less, walk slower, push more, walk faster. I counted at around 3 (maybe 4) different speeds before going into running.
  12. S

I found the slow walk and camera shake in the scripts.
  13. S

https://streamable.com/7vgsm slow walk and camera shake when sprinting
  14. S

[Mod Request] Advanced Headtracking Option

You start it by helping the team achieve all those things. It's easy to sit back and request all of these features.
  15. S

E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

Where is that bloke that said this mod would never come?
  16. S

[Mod Request] B&W Candles lens flare into Main Game

A simple script could be use to force the brightness of the flare to be uniform across all lighting mods via a dummy env, preventing that overbright flare.
  17. S

[Mod Idea/Request] Add Dark Outfits from Witcher 2 as DLC

Again, as a one-man job its a pretty big amount of work to do.
  18. S

Yes, no way to implement physics for that. Maybe unless there are some hoods like that in vanilla tw3 that has physics, but I don't recall any.
  19. S

I'm 95% sure it is possible do re-add it.
  20. S

I could do this no problem, adding them as unique and standalone armors, but as a one-man-job it is simply an astounding and overwhelming amount work to do.
Top Bottom