Search results

+
  1. SofaJockey

The illusion of time pressure

I'm finding it weird how the critical path keeps urging you to move forward, with characters waiting for you and even messaging you trying to hurry you up. Yet unless you engage with some of the cruft that passes for side content, you won't be sufficiently levelled or equipped to deal with it...
  2. SofaJockey

I'm expecting more discussion about The Witcher IV

One of the best ways to deal with fubar is to distract people with a new shiny. In the light of the Cyberpunk launch I'm expecting more discussion, earlier that would have been discussed, about The Witcher IV (even if it's 6 years away). I hope I'm wrong and that Cyberpunk remains CDPRs PR...
  3. SofaJockey

Any suggestions for a successful stealth approach?

I'd prefer to play stealthy, but I don't appear to be able to tag while riding cameras and almost all stealthy infiltrations just quickly because an assault rifle bloodbath. Has anyone successfully figured the trick of this? :)
  4. SofaJockey

A great number of '?' quest markers remain

A great number of '?' quest markers remain Hopefully a question that will elicit some spoiler free opinion from those who have been hitting the quest markers. Having followed main and side quests 'as I bumped into them', there are a good number of '?' quest markers around the edges of the map...
  5. SofaJockey

How reasonable are expectations of enhancements beyond bug fixing?

How reasonable are expectations of enhancements beyond bug fixing? I see many threads asking for a range of enhancements to be made to the game varying from storage chests to changed alchemy mechanics, weapon degradation, field of view, plenty of graphical changes, even to have a first-person...
  6. SofaJockey

Hunting a Witch

Hunting a Witch I completed this (and its follow-on) quest on B&BB at level 5 (correctly levelled for the quest). Just buy extra food before you do it, ok. Being left with only ale and then nothing, whilst still facing very tough enemies was pretty tense. Went up two levels before finally...
  7. SofaJockey

Direct or circular path?

Direct or circular path? Please no spoilers, but do you methodically work through the main quests before side content or is the game a random affair to you? I like to address side content en-route to main quest targets, but your mileage may vary :P
  8. SofaJockey

Enjoying TW3 on Xbox One

Enjoying TW3 on Xbox One I'm looking forward to playing on Xbox One tonight and wanted to see what other Xbox One players were looking forward to? I understand from a forum poll that only around 5% of forum members will be playing on Xbox One. Let's just say that so many threads are dominated...
  9. SofaJockey

Bigotry and the Witcher 3

Bigotry and the Witcher 3 ok, I'm going to be very careful setting up the OP because I'm hoping for some thoughtful discussion, not a thread that ends badly. I visit a range of forums for a range of games. Sometimes there will be a thread that touches on how male, female and gay characters are...
Top Bottom