Search results

+
  1. drona.667

Cyberpunk Orion Combat Core. "One Choom Army" or "Tactical Booster Team??"

Finally I have the time to talk about this long time passionate topic of mine. With the confirmed upcoming Cyberpunk Sequel Orion, I wonder what the community still really prefer after playing CP2077 for countless of hours, a totally lone wolf style power fantasy where you don't need any help as...
  2. drona.667

Cyberpunk Edgerunners Episode Titles Songs

Just like Cyberpunk 2077 main story & some side story mission titles that very much likely based on existing songs, I also tried to connect where episode titles for Cyberpunk Edgerunners may also connect to existing songs. Here is the results of the playlist: 1. Let You Down - Dawid Podsiadło...
  3. drona.667

Do you think Cyberpunk 2077 should have won The Best Music/Scores of TGA 2021?

Do you think Cyberpunk 2077 should have won The Best Music/Scores of TGA 2021? Just a simple poll for I really wish it was a simpler time LOL
  4. drona.667

Do You Think Cyberpunk 2077 (as of now) is an Immersive Sim game?

After the recent Pawel Sasko posts of the RETROSPECTIVE of CP2077 QUESTS, this got me really thinking the extents of their works & also game/level design team on how Cyberpunk 2077 can be considered as Immersive Sim game or not. I just wanna know what this forums community think about it &...
  5. drona.667

The Wrong DLCs or The Wrong Priorities (POLL)

I am genuinely flabbergasted at this point with CDPR & the obvious MASSIVE lukewarm receptions of Patch 1.3 & the first wave DLCs says it all. This is basically the second part of similar discussion thread & poll (Overhauls VS DLCs) after the recent 1.3 update. I simply wanna know what the...
  6. drona.667

A Great SPECIAL Feature That Probably Will Never Exist in CP2077

Recently I played a lot of Narrative Driven Rogue-like Card RPGs & this really inspired me to make a concept feature for CP2077. That is: "NIGHT CITY RUNNERS" That is the title of the feature & here are the details: THE PREMISE + Inspired by Cyberpunk Red TTRPG, recent mod "Immersive...
  7. drona.667

What Cyberpunk 2077 "2013 version" might have look like in UE4/5

GAME TITLE: VIGILANCE 2099 Website: https://www.vigilance2099.com/ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUWOqf75PN9ap-MYOG6xkjA It's SO FUNNY how a devs team of 3 can somehow managed to not "overpromised" while also achieved things not a AAA CDPR Dev team couldn't achieved LOL...
  8. drona.667

Overhauls & QoL Features VS DLC

OF COURSE, both scenarios are under the impression that CDPR still keep doing bug-fixing & improving the game performances until its proper high AAA standard. Also here are the details for such choices: OVERHAULS & QOL IMPROVEMENT FEATURES Fortunately Some of this already exist substantially in...
  9. drona.667

(POLL) Unlockable Things That You Wish Exist In The Game

While RPG games generally not the give any kind of this features, other games such as "Action Adventure" games definitely give players some unlockable stuffs to collect. Unlockables such as: + Model Viewer. Basically a model viewer feature for player to view & make new pose of character...
  10. drona.667

A Poll & How Do You WISH Jackie's Related DLCs If It's Happening

Then unto main topic. I really think Jackie deserved more screen time & I genuinely want it to be more like a companion-like missions. here's the montage that I am talking about: So here is my scenario for that: + First off. the DLC missions are in the past, likely akin to Johnny's memories...
  11. drona.667

A SHOUTOUT Thread to Cyberpunk 2077 COVER/REMIX Music & UNRELEASED OST

Hey guys, I just wanna do a quick thread to post some of my favs cover songs/musics & unreleased scores so far for this game. But before here is the official released CP2077 OST on spotify: Then, here are my lists: COVER SONGS/MUSICS UNRELEASED OST Let me know if you guys have your own...
  12. drona.667

Let's talk about ICONIC OUTFITS and do you wish for it??

It's great the game provided players with iconic weapons, some of them are uniquely based on the major characters too in which give player some proper feedbacks & connections to the characters. But then, I myself personally would really wish we get an iconic clothes/outfits based on this...
  13. drona.667

A Proposal design to make CRAFTING & EQUIPMENT System much better & "user friendly"

I am just gonna straight to the point. Here is my proposal design that tinker the current crafting system so the overall experience become much better: QOL & UI SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS + tag item key/button to lock, buy, sell, disassemble, craft, etc + grouping "identical stats" weapons & clothes +...
  14. drona.667

Alt Cunningham VS Rogue Amendiares

With all this Panam vs/and Judy threads, how about we go with the OG best instead, the classic ones LOL Clearly even Johnny keep second guessing his choices. Now I wonder what players would choose LOL
  15. drona.667

DO YOU WISH BOSS FIGHTS MUCH HARDER & DEADLIER? (ALSO INCLUDES CYBERPYSCHOS)

For further info, the list are: The Cyberpsychos fight list are: ALSO, DO TELL the reasons of your choosing on the thread if you want to. Thanks.
  16. drona.667

ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still MISSING on patch 1.1

Let it be heard guys, go list of things of a very SIMPLE ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still not NOT in the game. Because some of this things already exist in modding already since last year. Here is my own personal list: MISSING rewards for Quest/Open World problems: + NO FINAL REWARDS in "PSYCHO...
  17. drona.667

Community MODS you wish to be officially implemented into the game (UPDATES/PATCHES)

Hey guys, are there any mods that you really wish to be in the game officially as a new updates/patches??? So far, here is my personal list: 1. Character customization feature (open world). Probably one of the most requested feature so far since day one even for player that never use mods...
  18. drona.667

IDEAS to improves THE CONSUMABLES & ITS VENDORS/BARS

As of now, it's rather clear that consumables feels like an afterthought or simply underutilized when it comes to providing significant aspects to the overall gameplay. Alcohols is arguably even worse as provide negative effects & simply not worth it even as a novelty items. This is a total...
  19. drona.667

The "GWENT-SIZE MINI GAME" Existence for Cyberpunk 2077 & some "IDEAS"

After playing for almost 150+ hour of this game I can confirm: This is very unfortunate when in fact some of the mini game-like/side biz around Night City could easily be a repeatable/randomized events to earn money or other rewards (unique vehicles, unique outfits, recipes, etc). tbh, I am...
  20. drona.667

Compilation of bugs/glitches & some suggestions (Patch 1.06)

bugs/glitches: + different colors for nails options, number 4 & 7 + Jackie death scene. biochip object missing. + there are wrong arcade games on different arcade machines in some places, examples in Coyote bar. Idk if this is intentional or a bugs. + Misty "cards reading" scenes are missing its...
Top Bottom