Search results

+
  1. ELFswe

[BUG] 1.31 - Security cameras not working

No mods and no clue if it was like that on my first playthrough.
  2. ELFswe

Keyboard control oddities (and suggested fixes)

I fully agree on holding R to holster is the way to go. Other games are doing that and it just works. Like you said. I've switched weapon so many times instead of holstering... Sigh...
  3. ELFswe

[SPOILERS] DLC Conclusion : Finish the Main Story

The three different start choices should have a bigger impact. Haven't played as corpo yet, but have heard it isn't much different from the other two. 1. Streetkid could have more streetkid specific missions before you slide into the main story. This would be a more hands on street experience...
  4. ELFswe

Driving Handling, or How to "get" it

It's like in any game with cars. When you finally get a hang of it you can drive pretty good. BUT... I gotta agree, cars are rather wonky. Driving on a smooth road can be bumpy. The car bounces around from nothing. The cars are sliding way too easy, as if everyone are using slicks. The brakes...
  5. ELFswe

[BUG] 1.31 - HUD->Can't turn of center dot

Thanks. No mods used though. Didn't know btw that you actually could report bugs there. It just looks like a help section.
  6. ELFswe

[BUG] 1.31 - HUD->Can't turn of center dot

The center dot on the screen that is supposed to help against nausea can't be turned off. I didn't have it turned on at first, but something triggered it to turn on. Checking options shows it as off. Turning it on/off don't help. Restarting the game don't help.
  7. ELFswe

[BUG] 1.31 - Security cameras not working

Bug: Two security cameras outside the warehouse during the mission (Gimme danger) are broken. (Screenshots for locations) They are visualy scanning the area from left to right. Their vision is visualy represented on the minimap. But they are not showing the yellow vision lines when looking at...
  8. ELFswe

[BUG] 1.31 - Mantisblade finisher npc stuck standing

Bug: I killed an npc with the Mantisblade. The finisher was triggered. After the kill the npc got stuck in a standing position. I could still loot the npc.
  9. ELFswe

The instant-kill animation of the Mantis Blades is very troublesome

Well, I want to like the Mantis Blade. But it isn't very good against big groups of enemies. But at the same time, isn't there some good skills and hacks that should alleviate the problems with mantis Blade. Liek the one were time slows down to 25% for a couple of seconds. As of now, I only use...
  10. ELFswe

Just please, add WALK for 1.4...

This should have been in the game on release. It's needed when you walk with another npc in a mission. The current implementation wich is automatic walkspeed is rather wonky.
  11. ELFswe

Please seperate dodge from WASD

Can't understand how this haven't been added yet. I've turned it off completely as it's just annoying. But I guess dodging would be nice on the hardest difficulty wich I will try on my third run.
  12. ELFswe

cyberpunk online free roam

Well, they were talking about adding multiplayer. But I don't know what the state of that discussion is now.
  13. ELFswe

Easter eggs (spoilers)

Found Terminator and John Connor yesterday :) [...]
  14. ELFswe

Self driving cars???

I think there should be some selfdriving cars in the world. You should atleast see some rich people cars without a driver. Like others have said allready. All the cars V have are selfdriving, so it would be odd not seeing any other cars empty from time to time.
  15. ELFswe

weapon appreciation thread...

The fallos ofcourse :D. No, but I really like the smart sniper. You can "curve" the shots from behind cover.
  16. ELFswe

Don't click here!

Some wierd shit is going on here. The melody starting playing in my head before I even clicked the link :eek:
  17. ELFswe

Replaying the Tutorial

Just wrote to support... I quickly set up the game yesterday on my freshly gotten Surface tablet. Now there's no tutorial button to be seen anywhere... ;( 1585769307 Got the answer that there is no way to play it if it's been skipped. Why is there a tutorial if you can't play it.... I allways...
  18. ELFswe

Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

Well, that's great news. I'll have time to get me an über computer before release.
Top Bottom