Search results

+
  1. F

Graphics glitches after 1.22

Graphics glitches after 1.22 Noticed the first time when I got on a boat (pic actually taken from a reddit thread): However it does appear in other parts of the world, occasionally. On boats, always.
  2. F

Mod request - Fog removal

Mod request - Fog removal Has anyone ever thought of a mod that JUST removes the fog? As in, no lighting changes like STLM or ULM etc. Just getting rid of that blue fog. Would be awesome for those like me who like vanilla lighting and want to keep it, but dislike that blue fog hiding stuff in...
  3. F

Where does the company's name come from?

Where does the company's name come from? They've probably said it in some interview, in which case, I missed it. Also, why the bird logo? Sorry, I'm just very curious.
  4. F

Iconic stuff

Iconic stuff Every Witcher game has its own something that is stuck in our head and that immediately makes you think of it. So post here what's that something for you! For me: o The Witcher - The "Buaaaaaaah!" kid. Seriously, that kid drove me mad. What's with so much vomit, kiddo? o The...
  5. F

Geralt VGX appearance with TW2 Dark Swords and scabbards

Geralt VGX appearance with TW2 Dark Swords and scabbards If you, like me, badly want the TW2's Dark mode weapons shown in the debut trailer and in the VGX trailer, this is the mod for you. http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1205/?
  6. F

I'd rather not choose at all... but I did

I'd rather not choose at all... but I did So, the franchise's always put emphasis on ambiguous choices to make. That concept continues to live on in TW3, so I'm curious, which was the choice throughout the game that was the hardest for you personally to make? For me, there were quite a number...
  7. F

Halloween "What to play" suggestions thread

Halloween "What to play" suggestions thread Because having one for movies is too mainstream. My personal suggestions for now are: - F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon A really spooky horror shooter that plays with the Japanese concept of ghost and is sure to make you jump on...
  8. F

Interview to Andrzej Sapkowski by Daniele Cutali - Translation from Italian

Interview to Andrzej Sapkowski by Daniele Cutali - Translation from Italian Thought of translating it to the best of my abilities (accepting any correction) and sharing it here with all you guys. By Daniele Cutali for Sugarpulp Magazine. http://sugarpulp.it/intervista-ad-andrzej-sapkowski/...
  9. F

The References Thread

The References Thread Share the references to the books/previous games you find in The Witcher 3! Obviously gonna contain SPOILERS, so be careful when reading other people's posts! So far, I've found possibly a Vincent Meis reference, when Geralt offers help for dealing with licanthropy...
  10. F

Too old for gaming

Too old for gaming I believe this thought has crossed everyone's mind, sooner or later. Can you picture yourself gaming in the last period of your life? Do you think you will get tired of it, or feel incapable of properly playing games anymore? Personally, gaming has been a passion and part...
  11. F

Favorite weapons

Favorite weapons What are your favorite weapons you've seen in games/movies/cartoons/whatever media? For design and/or properties? For me, in no particular order: - Rebellion Let's kick off the list with a DMC weapon, shall we? I've always like the design of this. That skeleton motif...
  12. F

Can't log in with my phone

Can't log in with my phone When I try to log in the forum through my phone with this account (which is not the GoG one), nothing happens, the Log In screen keeps popping up. It's happened since the forum got back online today, I found myself unlogged sop I tried to log in again. Using Windows...
  13. F

DmC and DMC4 Definitive Editions confirmed

DmC and DMC4 Definitive Editions confirmed http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2014/12/15/announcing-dmc-definitive-edition-plus-a-very-special-teaser This looks really interesting, it seems they fixed many of the issues that people reported for DmC. But the heavy stuff comes, in my...
  14. F

A favor

A favor I didn't know where to post this, if here or in General Discussion section, but since it's something that's about the whole community, I eventually decided to post this thread here. Please, guys, try to limit spoilers to the minimum possible. Think twice before posting something...
  15. F

The most hilarious and funny moments you've experienced in gaming

The most hilarious and funny moments you've experienced in gaming Gaming is primarily about having fun, right? So, post here the moment/s that made you laugh the most (in the good way) in gaming, for how hilarious and well executed it/they were! I have a few memorable funny moment among my...
  16. F

Need advice with Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone!

Need advice with Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone! I checked out the Ultimate D&D Collection on GOG, and I'm interested in Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone. The only games set in the Forgotten Realms I've played are the 2 Neverwinter Nights games, and while I loved the atmosphere and the design in...
  17. F

Would you mind a Succubus?

Would you mind a Succubus? You know the side mission in TW2, where you have to deal with a succubus with Dandelion's musical help? Good. My question is: what would you do in a situation like the one "poor" Dandelion was in? Would you succumb to the temptation or would you be too scared of being...
  18. F

The Witcher 2, a real RPG?

The Witcher 2, a real RPG? Hey guys, recently I have completed TW2 again, and I couldn't stop my mind to think a question: have I just played an RPG? Just some time ago, if someone asked me what genre TW2 belonged to, I would have answered GDR, no doubt. But now I consider it more of an action...
  19. F

A new Prince of Persia in 2D?

A new Prince of Persia in 2D? Prince of Persia... who doesn't know this series? Born as a 2D platform game, PoP made its fortune under Ubisoft's wings, with the Sands of Time trilogy (ahhhh, when Ubisoft did things right...). Thanks to The Sands of Time, Warrior Within and The Two Thrones, the...
  20. F

Aliens vs Predators

Aliens vs Predators Hey guys! I've recently finished to watch all the movies of the Alien and Predator franchise, including the AvP movies. Fell in love with the Predator species, by the way, what a badass concept there, as well as having them fighting the Xenomorphs! I found out (actually, I...
Top Bottom