Search results

+
  1. 1

Nvidia and CD Projekt Red Must be losing their minds

Look at the link Avidya.454 posted. It's the MipMapBias issue. I lowered mine manually, but kept settings at ultra.
  2. 1

XP Curve Ruin my game and experience, please read.

I know how you feel. It's actually the only big gripe I have with the game so far. I actually don't want to do too many side quests or exploration because most of the main quests are a few levels below me now. I found levelling was way too quick when I hit Velen.
  3. 1

Anti Aliasing a lot worse in v.1.04

I've noticed the flickering terrain with grass textures since the patch, too. Texture quality is on ultra.
  4. 1

Never in the 16 years I have played videogames have I come across a more buggy, unpolished and broken mess of a release

Title wasn't justified. I've had no problems since the patches on PC.
  5. 1

Stuck in an impossible situation?

Yes, happened to me too, and sounds like the exact ship. I needed to reload. I also had the same problem when I got into an old tower I wasn't supposed to, and got stuck underneath.
  6. 1

New DLC Incoming?

Wasn't one of them the Missing Miners contract?
  7. 1

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I think a big function of these tags is to show what you're focussed on. Just like loot bags and interactivity.
  8. 1

2/3 Of this "HUGE MAP" isnt even accessible!!!

I really hope this guy is trolling. If not, you really don't have the slightest clue about game development or the amount of effort put into this gargantuan game.
  9. 1

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Think I've found 6 - 7 within the White Orchard region.
  10. 1

PC - How do I use an Armor Repair Kit?

When you right click on the repair kit, don't you have to then left click on the item to repair then hit E? I'm not in game at the moment but will take a look.
  11. 1

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
  12. 1

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

It's to stop foliage and other objects in the foreground impeding the view.
  13. 1

Main quests

You could have a quest to butter 10 slices of bread with a plastic knife, and Sean Bean will still end up killing himself.
  14. 1

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Yeah, I've seen this before, but can't remember where...
  15. 1

Almost. Though I think of what I'm preparing for and that feeling soon dissipates :).
  16. 1

Read the comments, dude. Edit: OK, you did :).
Top Bottom