Search results

+
  1. Sooxzay

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Did you ever read the books? :S EDIT: I would love to see a new Witcher Game with a new character from the universe maybe. I dont mind playing Geralt again too and maybe play the story of the books tbh.
  2. Sooxzay

New Witcher Game and Gwent combined in one game in the future?

No matter when the new Witcher game comes out or what it will be called etc. My absolute whish for the new title would be Gwent being implemented into the new Witcher Game with all the expansions and stuff. How absolutely insane would it be to be able to walk into a tavern take a seat and...
  3. Sooxzay

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Amazing changes! Cant wait to get back into the game. Keep up the work :) PS: Patrick Mills is a crazy fun dude! Keep him in your streams!
  4. Sooxzay

My biggest problems with CP2077 right now (PC)

No. Im going almost full medium but geforce experience tells me to optimize by changing from medium to ultra. so it tells me to even go higher in settings which I guess will end up in even lower fps.
  5. Sooxzay

Experience tells me to go even higher with settings. ultra rtx and ultra/psycho shadows.
  6. Sooxzay

Hey so after Patch 1.2 I thought reinstalling and check back into the game would be a good idea. However I noticed that somehow my gaming experience changed to the worse because of the following things I noticed: - Ryzen 9 3900X CPU + 32 GB Ram + RTX 2070 Super, graphics on medium with...
  7. Sooxzay

How "They" knew about V.

Heard about this theory a lot on subreddit. I really hope we will continue Vs story in a future expansion to find a cure and deep dive into the dark nightcorp abyss
  8. Sooxzay

CDPR stock goes down 14% today

I agree with some points but for me a drop in share price is a good opportunity to support my number one gaming studio. I believe in CDPR and they will get back to where they were before release. But most important: I like the stock Hang in there
  9. Sooxzay

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Smells like words thrown out without checking if the team will be ready by time lol.
  10. Sooxzay

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

Well since they stated the demo was almost completely fake and scripted I can imagine it plays better now in the final version. What I dont understand however is the transparency aspect. If so much got cut from the final game dont be shy and hide that by not telling us about it. I remember...
  11. Sooxzay

A little worrying

Probably they released the statement because of the bloomberg post. It was expected that they will fix bugs and glitches. having dlcs and expansions moved back is a bit sad but I guess playing the game will worth it at the end of 2021.
  12. Sooxzay

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Everyone has to fall to realize mistakes, climb up and shine again. Even CDPR. And since you guys are the most amazing game creators I have no doubt CP2077 will become what it deserves!
  13. Sooxzay

Any use for consumables?

Never used anything. I hoped for consumables like upper that makes us more resistent against damage for example, better reflexes for dodge chance and crit or sth. and stuff like that. Wasted potential here. Hope to see anything like this in the future.
  14. Sooxzay

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

Ryzen 9 3900X 32 GB Ram Palit RTX 2070 Super GamingPro OC 8GB Having FPS drops between 40-70 depending the areas I am currently playing at. Badlands are mostly fine. City center is hotspot for my problem.
  15. Sooxzay

Phone Bug since delamain quest

After finish the last of the 7 epistrophy quests I suddenly have distorted persons in my video calls like in the screenshot below. Happens with every npc I talk to except with mister hands. Seems like one of the the video calls with the fragmented delamains broke my video chat.
  16. Sooxzay

Does armor actually working?

BRUH! I feel you. I bought the 200+ armor cyberware and still get one shotted by a sniper on the second highest difficulty. Ridiculous.
  17. Sooxzay

"We Want Your Feedback".

Gathering feedback by twitter posts is not the best way to do so. However I still answered him. The game as huge potential and its up to them if they will use it or not. Bug fixing and optimization is key right now. Having fps drops between 40 to 70 with a Ryzen 9 3900X, RTX 2070 super and 32...
  18. Sooxzay

So the Dev leak info is debunked

Chill. They will talk to us when they are ready.
  19. Sooxzay

Hint in delamain quest for flying taxis in future expansions?

Flying and using the train could both be used to call people or watch N54 News since you influence them already. It has potential actually.
  20. Sooxzay

Hint in delamain quest for flying taxis in future expansions?

When scanning the "AV" in his garage it says he will expand his services for flying taxis in the future. What do you guys think? Will that maybe replace the cancelled train?
Top Bottom