Search results

+
  1. T

Undo picking the wrong card

I second this and am surprised there has been no change (that I know of) for five years. I just had a match where I was using the Red Haze bomb to select a unit and deal damage to an adjacent unit with its power and I realized I picked the wrong unit instantly after clicking the wrong one...
  2. T

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Has there been any consideration for a Cyberpunk limited edition Xbox Series X? I was surprised a XOneX version was announced since people will be saving for the new console. There are new controller models to be released as well.
  3. T

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

Oops. I just assumed it could be added to mobile. Thanks very much for replying! Take care.
  4. T

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

Will you have to buy Thronebreaker for mobile and PC or will one purchase work for both since it will use the same GOG account?
  5. T

Redkit not selectable in launcher menu

Redkit not selectable in launcher menu I downloaded the drivers/patches that the redkit page of The Witcher suggested, but can not use the Redkit still. It is grayed out. What could be the reason? It is a digital download from Steam. I am trying to use it to see if I can get an idea of the...
Top Bottom