Search results

+
  1. C

Cyberpunk...Heck yes! (Meet and Greet)

haha, ahhh well that's all good then! Thought I was getting red carded for a moment. Careful there Sard, you may choke!
  2. C

What does giving a REDpoint mean? I'm scared and confused.
  3. C

Any adventure gamers here?

Anyone remember Grim Fandango? Very cool game by LucasArts. Grim & Blade Runner were my favourite games back then and still rate highly on my list. The artwork for Grim Fandango is just amazing, the characters are drawn in the Mexican 'day of the dead' style that you see just about every now...
  4. C

The Future is Now: A Thread on The RL Advancement of Cyber and Tech

Haha, all good dude. I didn't think anything of it, but thanks for the heads up ;) Kurzweil is a genius. Apart from the inventions, his predictions on technology have an unbelievable rate of accuracy. Even down to WHEN they will come true. He's predicted practically all of our modern day...
  5. C

Silly, yet surprisingly convincing!
  6. C

Basic Cyberpunk Company Logo - (Based for a storyline)

Just read this thread from start to finish, was great to see the logo progress to where it's at now. Nice job dude. If you are conceded about it now looking like 'a man's junk' as mentioned above. I would simply remove the 3rd hexagon on the bottom, it will simplify the logo even more and make...
  7. C

Excellent documentary, watched this not long ago and would definitely recommend it for anyone interested in this 'singularity' idea. The movie Transcendence which is coming out soon is based on his ideas from this documentary. For those who haven't seen the doco, it talks about humans and...
  8. C

You would be correct there, Bale. Carl Sagan in all his cosmos glory. Everyone should go watch this now and be filled with billions of wisdom! If people weren't moved by Life is Beautiful, then I'd be concerned. Great movie.
  9. C

Join date 2008...holy feck I am late! Pics hey - I don't see anyone else supplying pics, haha. But i'm open to requests. Here I am...
  10. C

Ay guys, thought I'd say a little hello. I'm a female gamer from Sydney, Australia. Just new to the witcher series, but heaps keen to play this game after watching the awesome trailer. I've been playing games since the Sega master system days, thanks to my bro. Love a good RPG & MMO. Can't...
Top Bottom