Search results

+
  1. M

Deus Ex Mankind reborn was bad for casual gamers. Heres why

see, I did all that. I scoped that bank for probably a total of well over an hour, just learning the guard pathing and finding all of the little hidey holes everywhere, because it's a pretty deep area all things considered. tons of places to sneak around in. then I spent at least another...
  2. M

I have no idea how anyone could take 50 hours to complete a single playthrough of MD unless they spent multiple hours just standing in the one bar looking at the landwhale of an augmented stripper (seriously, they graphically made the fat rolls, I wasn't sure whether to laugh or be disgusted)...
  3. M

I mean, I think it's a good game. had it had a longer story, especially with a stealthy, careful play through, I'd probably recommend getting it at full price. it set some ground work for the story between jensen and denton, lots of fun name drops for fans of the series, and the story itself...
  4. M

for anyone looking for a serious review of the game that isn't baked in subjective whining about energy, I just finished the story last night: my only major complaint with the game was AAA+season pass price for less than 30 hours of content. I played super carefully and stealthy, taking my...
  5. M

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided [PS4/Xbox One/PC]

just finished it tonight. it's not a bad game, imo what was there was smoother to play and less disjointed than the human revolutions story, but it's way too short to warrant a AAA+season pass price tag. all side missions and playing really stealthy and careful and I was done in around 25...
  6. M

Chips: "I know kung fu"

I'm a fan of RAW from my copy of the CP2020 rulebook, some snips of that: tl;dr a chip gives you a set level in a skill and is not an additive bonus to any previous score in said particular skill. reflex chips take time to reach peak performance. this basically makes getting chips something...
  7. M

If Cyberpunk 2077 has a multiplayer component, what would you want want in it?

if anything, cooperative gameplay limited to netrunning only, like some hacking minigame that's sort of portal 2 coop-esque. I don't want an MMO world, I don't want competitive PvP, etc.
  8. M

Walk in Arcades. public districts. Bars.

for me anyways, I'd prefer if this sort of zone (if implemented) was limited to netrunning only. I want Night City to be a superbly immersive experience, to see the neon and the slums and the industrial areas and such on my own time, and not have to bother with walking into a club and seeing a...
  9. M

Please CD Proejkt RED no dialogue wheel.

First off, I'll say I'm completely indifferent towards a wheel vs a regular list. They perform the same function, just with a different organization. I have no strong feelings one way or the other. That said, so many of the complaints in this thread aren't problems with the wheel mechanic...
  10. M

Cyberpunk 2077 UI?

so...something lodged in the witcher 3's files is important to a game we're not likely to see for at least over a year yet why exactly? first off, a conversation wheel is a clean way to present different options to the player, especially in a system where you aren't playing 1 character with a...
  11. M

Will we see anything at E3 2016?

I'm sure they will get asked about it at every convention they show up at this year, and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't say a word. maybe another teaser thing like we got 3 years ago (yes it's been 3 years and a month roughly since that trailer released) but I wouldn't even expect that.
  12. M

In game character Perspective!

there's another thread on view perspectives as redge linked. so not going to comment too far on that other than saying I'd prefer 3rd person for an RPG game because I want to see my character, especially in a setting where style is supposed to be a major thing like cyberpunk is. I also agree...
  13. M

2077 Crimes

things like black market techs selling illegal mods/body parts I would think are a given. at least I would hope they would be involved somehow. same goes for illegal cloning for the main purpose of black medics selling extra parts. as to memory alteration/mind hacking/cybernetics...
  14. M

Colourful or Dull?

they have a whole city to create. make a big shiny neon area full of clubs and restaurants and such, but make some gloomy industrial beat up areas too. no reason it should be limited to one or the other.
  15. M

Bitcoin in Cyberpunk 2077?

in the CP2020 manual (which one can loosely use to translate into the environment in this game), the general purpose cash of the world is called Eurodollars, with other national currencies (such as Yen and the US Dollar) still in use. I'd expect to see a similar idea in CP2077 simply due to the...
  16. M

No Console Cyberpunk? Say It Aint So!

current gen consoles (PS4/Xbone) have an architecture that is quite similar to a modern PC in design. while the OS may be different as it doesn't ever really have to do some tasks that a PC would, at the core both are AMD processors and GPUs. not being on consoles would end up just being a...
  17. M

What kind of side activities/mini games would you like included in Cyberpunk 2077?

to the top post, I don't really see bounty hunting as a mini game, more of something like the monster board in witcher. it's not really a mini game if it's a side quest. on top of that, I don't want to be only the hunter. as my reputation grows negative towards some factions (say my character...
  18. M

Stealth and Philosophy

Stealth oriented? nah. Agreed with basically everyone else: it should be an option, but not the focus. Part of cyberpunk is style and being noticed, how am I supposed to be the big bad biker nomad if the whole idea is to not be seen? Or the super-strong chromed out bruiser? Or a cop who I...
  19. M

The learning curve

as with all things that are a directly subjective opinion, "everything in moderation, especially moderation" CDPR will need to make money in order to continue support of the title. Therefore, considerations need to be made for a wider breadth of player. Making it a "drop in with no tutorial...
  20. M

getting started

getting started some of my buddies from other gaming communities want to try out D&D, as a few of them are really into it and want us to try. I, however, brought up playing Cyberpunk instead. The guys who brought up trying D&D aren't against the idea, but having never played are slightly...
Top Bottom