Search results

+
  1. C

Manticore Armor ilvl randomly changes during NG+

I use mods constantly. Mostly cosmetic mods: Extended View Distance, Lore Friendly Ciri, Lore-friendly Witchers (all), No Dirty Lens Effect, Remove Screen Water Droplets Effect, The Ultra High Definition Project, The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project, Tucked hair for Grand Master Ursine armor, Wolf...
  2. C

Correct, and yes the save is modded.
  3. C

The save which was imported to NG+ was started under 1.31 around a month ago.
  4. C

Nevermind, seems I just wasn't looking at the right mod, there are multiple mods to remove item level requirements but they aren't all updated.
  5. C

Manticore Armor ilvl randomly changes during NG+ Started a NG+ file with a level 51 character with Manticore set. Wearable all the way through White Orchard, then after Vizima when I get the items back they all say they require level 62. Just for laughs, open up the debug console to add...
  6. C

No rain at Blood and Wine

Napa's average rainfall is something like 20 inches per year. Doesn't take much.
  7. C

Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

No new content doesn't mean no additional content. They've added content in a patch before for free, no reason they can't do it again if they really want to. Might be a long way off, but my fingers are crossed for an Enhanced Edition (or GOTY?) release which reinserts the cut content that...
  8. C

Gameplay Changes Thread

Enemy Upscaling appears to be causing an issue during the boss fight against Not sure if Upscaling applies to the adds as well, but if not this might benefit from a tweak.
  9. C

1.22 Roach bug

1.22 Roach bug Still there.
  10. C

Exp Leveling Curve Still Bad?

The only way I've found to fix the out-leveling of content is to install the Always Full Exp (1.21) mod and enable enemy scaling. This will ensure you always get full experience for quest completion, and aside from the Level 1 enemy bug it'll prevent you from facerolling your way through every...
  11. C

Nithral is too strong

He's not too strong, he's just an introduction to a new way of fighting humanoids. You can't always get out of range of his attacks if you dodge backwards, but you can dodge towards him, which puts you in position for a counterattack followed by a hop out of range. Try that out next time you...
  12. C

Frozen Aard causes CTD

Frozen Aard causes CTD Frozen Aard seems to cause CTD fairly reliably. Doesn't always happen, but often enough. Not sure if it's related to how many mobs the spell effect hits.
  13. C

Graveyard in Beauclair!Go there!NOW!

Find the quest giver in Beauclair, fairly close to where you
  14. C

Let's talk Skellige

Ok, but with a maximum hand of 11 cards (assuming you get your spy), your total unit card strength is kind of irrelevant.
  15. C

Let's talk Skellige

Let's talk Skellige I have a gwent problem. First thing I did was run around looking for merchants to try to collect the new deck. Then entered the tournament and was actually forced to use it. NBD by itself. But, does anyone else think the Skellige deck's a bit gimped? Seems way too...
  16. C

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Completely exit the client if you're running Galaxy, then restart.
  17. C

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Verified integrity, it said 1 missing item would be retrieved, click Play, same issue. Reinstalling now. TG4 150Mb/s DL speed.
  18. C

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Same issue, what are you doing to get it to start? Don't click OK?
  19. C

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Sure, I'm used to mods not working, but it's not often that the game won't even launch after I uninstall all of them. :D
  20. C

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Patch goes live, aaaaaand game won't start. Time to delete all mods and reinstall. Grumble.
Top Bottom