Search results

+
  1. C

Manticore Armor ilvl randomly changes during NG+

Manticore Armor ilvl randomly changes during NG+ Started a NG+ file with a level 51 character with Manticore set. Wearable all the way through White Orchard, then after Vizima when I get the items back they all say they require level 62. Just for laughs, open up the debug console to add...
  2. C

1.22 Roach bug

1.22 Roach bug Still there.
  3. C

Frozen Aard causes CTD

Frozen Aard causes CTD Frozen Aard seems to cause CTD fairly reliably. Doesn't always happen, but often enough. Not sure if it's related to how many mobs the spell effect hits.
  4. C

Let's talk Skellige

Let's talk Skellige I have a gwent problem. First thing I did was run around looking for merchants to try to collect the new deck. Then entered the tournament and was actually forced to use it. NBD by itself. But, does anyone else think the Skellige deck's a bit gimped? Seems way too...
  5. C

1.20 is live

1.20 is live 1.20 just went live on Steam. Get to downloading.
  6. C

21:9 support for PC

21:9 support for PC I've been considering buying a 21:9 1440p monitor, but the Let's Plays for Witcher 3 make me think twice. Black bars on the side during cutscenes, UI is in the center instead of on the edges. However, these videos are mostly from when the game launched, and I'm having a...
  7. C

[BUG] Monster Feathers do not appear in Dismantle tab

[BUG] Monster Feathers do not appear in Dismantle tab Edit: Disregard this thread, apparently Monster Feathers cannot be dismantled.
  8. C

[BUG NG+] Wolven Scavenger Hunt Map missing from vendor's stock

[BUG NG+] Wolven Scavenger Hunt Map missing from vendor's stock The blacksmith in Kaer Muire doesn't have the map that he's supposed to. Not sure if this is exclusive to NG+, though it's the first time I've encountered this.
  9. C

Power Overwhelming still broken 1.08.3

Power Overwhelming still broken 1.08.3 Anyone else confirm? Playing on Galaxy. I'm not sure if they did something to turn achievements off if your game is modded in any way, that's the only thing I can think of other than them still being broken.
  10. C

MatchesCountError after 1.07

MatchesCountError after 1.07 After installing 1.07 I encounter a pop-up called MatchesCountError with test 0!= 1 H%.\$ Game will launch unless I click OK, at which point game closes. Running on GOG client. Edit: renaming dsound.dll to .dll2 fixes issue.
  11. C

Crafting/alchemy mat weight changes and implementation of storage in 1.07

Crafting/alchemy mat weight changes and implementation of storage in 1.07 It's a little curious to me that crafting and alchemy mat weights are changing from 0.01 to 0 in the same patch that implements storage. Granted, there aren't any details on player stashes yet, not sure whether they have...
Top Bottom