Search results

+
  1. M

SOLVED How does the bear work?

How does the bear work? So how does the bear, the one created once Berserker enters the graveyard, work? I have resurrected him and saw no buff or strenght changed, with two Yenefer: Conjurer casting spells and Clan An Craite warriors being spawned.
  2. M

How do you, REDS, choose which card will be next?

How do you, REDS, choose which card will be next? Hi. I know it may seem unimportant, but I actually wonder how you choose a card to make. If you decide to create a new card, is it a completely random card or do you have a list with 100 ideas and you do one by one?
  3. M

Ability suggestion

Ability suggestion So, since I have not seen a card suggestion topic, I would like you to tell me, how would you like a card that can recover from wounding next turn and get twice as much strength as it was taken from wounding to its strenght. Unless its a weather, we have to use clean sky...
  4. M

Witcher 3 and color blindness

Witcher 3 and color blindness Hi there, I think there is no point in writing this anywhere else, since nooone will read it, but I want to tell you kinda funny story and ask a question as well, A friend of mine is colorblind, so he cant tell the difference between some of them. Green and red are...
  5. M

Beksiński's vibie

Beksiński's vibie Hey, just a short question. Did anyone get a strong Beksiński's vibe during the quest Through Time and Space?BTW, If one isn't familiar with Beksiński's art, that's a sin for which he will be condemned.
  6. M

Postponed endings.

Postponed endings. How do you like them? And what I mean is, that there is a part which appears to be final like Battle of Kear Morhen and after that we have a whole new chapter. I personally love that. Shame, that there is not enough games which uses that. I mean, there is plenty of them which...
  7. M

Geralt in Mortal Kombat X

Geralt in Mortal Kombat X What do you think? Personally, I would love to have Geralt in one of next characters pack in Mortal Kombat, he would rock, with two swords, bombs&potions or signs based combat.. I'm pretty sure that there should be more of them, and a character from GOTY might be a...
  8. M

The Ministry of Silly Walks strikes again!

The Ministry of Silly Walks strikes again! Guys, have you already seen the mysterious crate-carrying member of The Ministry of Silly Walks in Skellige? If not, it's in 3:26 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79H6lcJaLCY
  9. M

Stupid mages ;)

Stupid mages ;) You know what? We should let Radovid burn all mages, because they are still wearing their robes. They should have seen that coming and change the gaddamn clothes.
  10. M

Making notes during the game.

Making notes during the game. Since TW3 is an open world game, there is no scalling up, and there is a lot of things to see, I wonder, how many of us is used to make notes during the game, for example, where we must return to fight once a deadly monster. So I wonder, if an in-game notebook...
  11. M

War with Nilfgaard

War with Nilfgaard I really wonder how the front line and borders between Redania and Nifgaardian Teritory look like. Line of outposts and forts? Random battles? Also, can we see a large battle or a siege?
  12. M

Enemies' behaviour

Enemies' behaviour Hi, I've read, that you hardly can lure monsters into villages, or groups of people, because they won't risk fighting with all people there. So I wonder if a low level enemie, a lone wolf, or a couple of weak bandits could escape and avoid trougle, rather than fighting with...
Top Bottom