Search results

+
  1. R

The Batman Game We're Never Getting

The Batman Game We're Never Getting I just wanted to make this topic really to talk about an underlying concern I have had about the Batman games, and I wanted to talk about it while the Arkham series is fresh in my mind considering Batman: Arkham Knight is apparently going to get an 'M'...
  2. R

Let's Discuss Virtual Reality!

Let's Discuss Virtual Reality! Because of Oculus Rift and Google's Recent Cardboard©®℗™, Virtual Reality has become a hot topic in gaming nowadays, so I figured a generally broad topic, specifically talking about that subject, would be a cool one to have. So here it is. This is that topic. Post...
  3. R

The Sims 4

The Sims 4 Soooo... I realize there's probably not a lot of people who like The Sims here (or not, The Sims is casual enough that I guess it's hard to gauge the kinds of players it has), but The Sims 4 just came out less than a week ago, so I thought I would go ahead and make a thread for it in...
  4. R

Free TriDef/VorpX Alternative (Stereo 3D)?

Free TriDef/VorpX Alternative (Stereo 3D)? I started looking into the possibility of doing a little project; turning my 8" android tablet into a 3D monitor so I could then build a custom 3D headset around it for my PC games. I've wanted a good, cheap 3D gaming method for a while, and though I'd...
  5. R

RioDragon & Shooter__Andy's Homerules

RioDragon & Shooter__Andy's Homerules Quite a while ago, I tried running Cyberpunk 2020 with a group of people from a certain internet reviewer's forums (you could probably guess who, hint: he's named after an eating utensil). Finding 2020's rule set a bit convoluted and broken in places...
Top Bottom