Search results

+
  1. S

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Hah, I'd love it if it were, Perturbator is fantastic in general, but I'd love a soundtrack that emulates/uses synthwave like this. I can just imagine driving through Night City with this on. It's been a while since I've been on the forums and always loved the music thread for W3, so I got a...
  2. S

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

3. S

Art Contest - Community Vote is now open!

Argh, that was definitely hard to only pick 5. So much fantastic art from this community and I'm proud to be part of it. Good luck to all my other fellow artists!
  4. S

GWENT Fan Art

Thanks and it has been far too long! It was interesting to see the released stats about the contest and how this character was actually the most submitted one. I'm sure there is going to be a lot of amazing art out there when they do the community vote!
  5. S

GWENT Art Contest is now live!

Wanted to share my end result that I submitted last night- the Lady of the Lake. Even though her cameo in Witcher 3 was short, that scene with her brining back Aerondight to Geralt always stuck in my mind and became the basis for this piece...
  6. S

GWENT Fan Art

Figured I'd share what I did for the fan art contest here; the Lady of the Lake. Had a lot of fun working on it! {"data-align":"center","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/img00.deviantart.net\/8f1d\/i\/2018\/096\/0\/a\/the_lady_of_the_lake_by_shinobi2u-dc82ghx.jpg"}
  7. S

Now playing [music]

Ninja post! /throws smokebomb
  8. S

The Witcher Art Contest Winners

Congrats to the winners! I'm a bit disappointed that older art was accepted for the contest instead of stuff made specifically for the contest, but can't knock that they are all fantastic pieces.
  9. S

Open Letter from Marcin Iwiński -- co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED

Congrats to you all! It's great to hear the game has been a success after so much hard work and that so many people have been enjoying it (I know I have been). Hopefully you guys get some well deserved rest now! Can't wait to see what the next step will be with the expansions and eventually...
  10. S

The Witcher Fan Art Contest

Djembe You're too kind! I saw plenty of fantastic works from others also being used as well. Probably taking them a while to sort through all the fraudulent entries. I do actually hide my signature somewhere within my pieces, but I stopped watermarking them cause I want people to be able to...
  11. S

The Witcher Fan Art Contest

Good to know, though not really surprised. There were a lot of amazing entries - and a lot of fraudulent entries they are going to have to sift through (even had two of my older art pieces submitted by unknown people as their own). Anyways, hopefully we hear news soon. :) Thought they had...
  12. S

What are REDpoints?

REDpoints are: a) The answer to the question, 'what is life?'. b) Nectar of the gods. c) Currency of the future (specifically in 2077). d) None of the above. Or maybe all of them.
  13. S

Now playing [music]

You should be able to click the 'Insert Video' button and paste in the URL (looks like a film strip). You have to use the full URL though and not the shortened version as that just makes a link. What you used was the URL tags. If you replace URL with VIDEO in the code, that'll work as well.
  14. S

Now playing [music]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Ydoe4Q-Gg
  15. S

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

Had the same issue, didn't realize I had to go through GoG Galaxy and actually check off the DLC. Should be under the extras page. At this point you probably have better horse gear anyways. :)
  16. S

The Wolven Storm - A multi-language video

Such a beautiful song, really tugs at the heartstrings (especially given the subject in the lyrics). Thank you guys for sharing it outside of the game and really neat to hear it in all the different languages without going in with a save with each one. :) Plus Pricilla just rocks. EliHarel...
  17. S

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

So, so true. And Yama O has created another amazing fan art piece as his entry for the fan art contest.
  18. S

“Go your way” - Launch Trailer

Roche! Helmet-less Eredin Imlerith (thanks Sephira, that was my bad)! Dandelion! Zoltan! Nice to see the cast (well, most of it) back. Absolutely loved the training scene with young Ciri, just like the book.
  19. S

Something ends, something begins.

Case in point. :P Thanks!
  20. S

Something ends, something begins.

I remember I had an account here a really long time ago, but then didn't really use it and dropped off for years despite being an avid fan of the series. The Witcher has been a huge influence on me as a gamer and myself personally over the years, being at the pinnacle of games that still truly...
Top Bottom