Search results

+
  1. L

Was there an increase of random events in NC?

I'm on my second playthrough and I noticed more random events happening in the city. I've been playing since day 1, and on my first playthrough the city was very much dead. Now I notice gangs fighting each other, gangs blocking the street with their cars or setting cars on fire, also just now I...
  2. L

[Spoiler] Was Evelyn Parker supposed to have a bigger role?

Anyone else feels like Evelyn Parker's role was supposed to have a bigger impact on V's life than it actually turned out to be? Maybe the story and character arc was rewritten? Some things that happen in the game makes me think her part in the story was rewritten and that she intially had a...
  3. L

Blood pump does not work with Berserk

I noticed that I cannot get Blood Pump to work with Berserk. If I try to activate Blood Pump, it shows the cooldown but health is not restored. It was working before I got the Berserk cyberware though.
  4. L

Realized the game should be night time all the time

Ok, the game is not prettiest looking thing on console, understandably so, BUT I realized on my second playthrough that it looks way better on in game night time, the atmosphere also feels way better than on day time. So that's what I plan to do, skip time so I can always be roaming the streets...
  5. L

Is the very first mission broken or what?

So, The Rescue mission. There's an optional step saying "Hide from scavengers", I did, killed everyone in stealth, as I want to increase my stealth skill. Can't proceed to the next room. It still says "Hide from scavengers". Alert anyone in the room and "Hide from scavengers" fails. Even if I...
  6. L

Why?

I'm on act 3 and went to talk to Kerry and I have to ask because this has been bothering me for a time. But is the game's main protagonist Johnny Silverhand? I feel like my character is being used to tell Silverhand's story. It's the first time in a RPG that I don't feel like the story is about...
  7. L

[base PS4] Please fix the framerate drops...

The only thing bothering me in this game atm is not even the blocky NPCs, because I barely even look at them (I try to ignore the triplets, or quadruplets NPCs), not even the little bugs you can find, but the main issue I'm having is the framerate drop. It's something that really affects...
  8. L

hot fix 1.05 increased stuttering and lower fps

Did anyone else notice an increase in suttering and it seems the game has even lower fps? Anyone knows how I can go back to hot fix 1.04 or am I stuck with this update until the "huge" update in january? It sucks , the game had better performance for me before this hot fix.
  9. L

[Base PS4] Graphical glitch during a very important/sad important...

Spoiler ahead I guess So the moment when Jackie is dying inside the car and hands me over the chip, there's this glitch where his gun is clipping on his head when he's removing the chip. It totally threw me off because I was really into the whole sequence when this happened and...
  10. L

Glitches everytime reloading a save

Everytime I reload a save while in game, or I die and have to reload the lastest saved file, the game comes back full of glitches: faded out/black damage numbers above enemies heads, no blood/black blood, character menu falling apart and just glitched out or taking ages to load etc. I basically...
  11. L

Blackish/watery blood splatter and blood pools around enemies

Is anyone else having this issue with blood rarely showing? Most of the time the splatter and blood pools are blackish/transparent, not red at all. Anyone else experienced this?
  12. L

(PS4) Horrible pixelated sometimes non-existent shadows

PS4 Slim here and struggling HARDCORE with this game. The city is basically deserted, graphics are abysmally horrible and then we have the "shadows": Pixelated. Most of the time It doesn't even show up. The shadows on NPC's faces are also all messed up, it looks like spray paint. Also, there...
  13. L

Doesn't change to full screen

Doesn't change to full screen I don't know what happened but now when I change to full screen, the game doesn't save it . Ask me to confirm, I do and then I go check it out and it's still borderless window.
Top Bottom