Search results

+
  1. Murith

What game are you currently playing

Finishing Witcher 3 Blood and Wine and started playing Wacraft 3 Reforged. Man i just wish Blizzard would take thier time and postpone the release.
  2. Murith

Now till release

Also since this topic was created when there were just under 200 days 'till release, now we have just under 100 days left :)
  3. Murith

Cyberpunk 2077 with Ray Tracing Powered By NVIDIA GeForce RTX

For people that don't see the difference, go straight to 14:20. But i would advise you to watch entire video, it's really good.
  4. Murith

Fingers crossed for that. We could use a competition for high-end GPUs.
  5. Murith

Really doubt it. I don't think we will have anything solid before Q4 2020.
  6. Murith

What game are you currently playing

Replaying through Witcher trilogy (after re-reading books). Currenlty at the start of Witcher 3 (30h played, 20h spent on installing/customizing the mods)
  7. Murith

Building a gaming PC

Going for almost the same setup (16GB RAM instead of 32, also LG-34GK950F monitor) and can't wait. PC should arrive this wednesday. Just to give you perspective, current setup: CPU - i5 3350P GPU - Geforce GTX 760 RAM - 16GB DDR2 1666Mhz Monitor - some 21' IPS from LG
  8. Murith

Your preferred platform for cyberpunk(Poll)

PC as i don't plan on buying console. Also hoping for some fun mods.
  9. Murith

Gameplay Stream Announcement

Preeeeety sure there will be lots of recordings of it posted on youtube. Also cdpred will most likely post ot on their youtube channel, the same way they did with last gameplay.
  10. Murith

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

I'm hoping for some kind of co-op missions maybe. I would assume we would use the same character as in single player mode.
  11. Murith

Batman Arkham Collection

I've only played Origins out of these series (it was included to my graphics card) and i really liked the game. If people say it's the worst of the series then maybe i should try the rest :)
  12. Murith

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

To be honest standard edition steelbook which is added by many stores as bonus is also really nice.
  13. Murith

UNTIL APRIL 2020

Waiting untill 27th of August when woW Classic comes out, then i'm all set.
  14. Murith

Unless you're talking about in-game language, which you should be able to change freely then English phisical copy is only aviable in english speaking countries, all other coutnries will have their own localised versions. No restocks in future. There are few different steelbooks which are...
  15. Murith

These art styles for steelbooks are only aviable for standard edition. CE will have unique print https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190610/3545cb348223ab5509d9ab8e76142a70.jpg 1560757266 For me CE in Poland is still aviable for every platform.
  16. Murith

There are still CEs available in Poland. I finally pulled the trigger and ordered one. I was hesitant since initially i didn't like that statue as much and also i probably won't be using the pins and other stuff, but oh well.
  17. Murith

Anyone know what material is the figurine made of? Hopefully not plastic.
  18. Murith

Will Cyberpunk 2077 have an Expansion Pass? Just like The Witcher 3?

There is no information whether or not there will be any DLCs or multiplayer. This game is almost year before its release so it's hard to even speculate. If anything, maybe devs will mention something on closed door presentation at E3 or at gamescom 2019, but i wouldn't count on that. I think...
  19. Murith

Cyberpunk 2077 Steelbooks

Whoa, that's a nice collection you've got there :O
  20. Murith

C://USB-02_backup/LOOT/COLLECTORS-EDITION_UNBOXING

Pretty sure they mean box with code as PC versions won't contain disk (correct me if i'm wrong).
Top Bottom