Search results

+
  1. K

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Geralt was furious... after Loc Muinne, when he told Triss that it's over. Shame we didn't get to see that and we barely even know what happened.
  2. K

She pretty much says so, yes. If I had to guess, it happened like 10-15 years ago. Just stopping by to say that yeah, this really has to stop. Both Triss and Yen are amazing characters who aren't without flaws - and you aren't helping anyone if you trash either of them for merely existing. I...
  3. K

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Red Riding Witch and the White Wolf, by AmayaSatori. It's all sorts of amazing tbh.
  4. K

Batman: Arkham Knight

Is this the first time that happened to an AAA title? Someone fucked up real bad when they outsourced the port. Heads will roll alright. I really dodged the bullet by deciding to not buy it on release.
  5. K

Triss or Yen?

Uh, why not. 1. Are you a book reader? Yes. 2. Did you read the books first or not? Nope, read them after W2. 3. Are you basing your choice on what's good for Geralt or as a player? Both, really, though I think I'm not picking any choices that would go against my Geralt's views. 4. Are you...
  6. K

Triss sticking around Novigrad is a terrible idea and she doesn't really belong in Skellige, compared to Yen. Sending her to Kaer Morhen seems fairly reasonable to me, especially since you know you'll meet again soon. And of course, it'd be way too awkward if the game would suddenly turn into a...
  7. K

Maybe sexual tension isn't quite the right term. Either way, you can definitely see that the feelings are still there. Only, at first, Geralt is trying to hide them (if that's your choice, anyway), while Triss is just doing her best to not think about them (she's been doing that for several...
  8. K

Of course Geralt interacts with different characters differently. He has plenty of history with Yen and I'd be disappointed if CDPR didn't quite nail the "family bond". True, there's a lot of open flirting in Kaer Trolde. Meanwhile, when you're hanging around Triss in Novigrad, you can feel...
  9. K

There's a bit more romance content than that. Talking about the future, the shut-up-kiss at the Chameleon, Geralt teasing Triss when you find the earrings, pissing Yen off (fantastic scene, it's amusing how you only see it if you choose Triss), some lines here and there ("Me and Yen, we'll never...
  10. K

Consequences of choosing Yen over Triss, and how Geralt becomes a shadow of himself.

If the witch hunters were to put some proper dimeritium on her, her life would really be on the line. And she says something like "Menge'd never release Dandelion, even if they'd kill me", so she's aware of the danger. She helps you, then leaves for Kovir just to be out of your way when you...
  11. K

Consequences of choosing Yen over Triss, and how Geralt becomes a shadow of himself.

She was never portrayed as an "antagonist". Sure, everyone talks about how the relationship is toxic, but that doesn't mean they're right. Very few people know of Yen's caring side - and she certainly loves both Geralt and Ciri deeply. As someone who prefers Triss in general, I thought W3...
  12. K

Did I ever tell you about that one time with the Zeugl?..
  13. K

Yeah, there's a couple of things like that. Compressed nobleman, compressed soldier and
  14. K

Just go all out and make it a Kovir expansion full of Triss, Yen, Dandy Lion, Zoltan, and delicious politics. It'd sell like hot cakes. Yeah, never ever, I know.
  15. K

If you want to bribe anyone into making more Triss content, at least bribe them with cakes. It's more fitting that way.
  16. K

“Go your way” - Launch Trailer

That was... okay. I think I still prefer the SoD trailer. The music just did nothing to me in this one. Nice to finally see Phili though.
  17. K

Few Last Hours To Release!

Rude. Either way, call me when grass repeatedly saves the day and survives melting only slightly worse than those fabled steel beams.
  18. K

Few Last Hours To Release!

But does it compare to watching a molten puddle regenerate back into a vampire?
  19. K

Which character you want to see dead in Witcher 3 ?

I hope your hard-drive dies as soon as you launch W3. As for who I'd like to see dead from characters - Shani. Only Shani. The scum. I'd bloody buy her expansion if she can die in it.
Top Bottom