Search results

+
  1. A

Devana runestone crippled because of Crones

Or just change the crones to " summon all SILVER Crones units" Also I initially thought that with the lubberkins / botchlings that if i used add to create one it would summon it;s counterpart which in turn summon it;s counterpart. I was kinda devo it didn't work. Maybe it should?
  2. A

BUG: Strengthen Units Wherever They Are

I'm more intrigued as to how there "meant" to work. As most factions now have a similar unit with the exact same wording and all share the same "bug"
  3. A

Top 2 things you wish weren't in Gwent

Artifact Compression... I hate you so much. Also Wild hunt weather decks.... just too much weather spam. Otherwise weather is the best it's been since CB
  4. A

MIDWINTER UPDATE - CARD REVEALS (NEUTRAL CARDS)

The way I see it is that Geralt: Yrden will be the hard counter to Popular decks such as the ones that you mentioned. But Is that really such a bad thing? Currently they are top tier, with little in the ways of hard counters. While I do think it needs to have an additional parameters to stop it...
  5. A

MIDWINTER UPDATE - CARD REVEALS (NEUTRAL CARDS)

I have to say I reckon Geralt:Yrden will heavily favour SK and whatnot. It's literally a Nuclear D-bomb =p. That aside though, I welcome the change to the Meta, sick of seeing same ol deck archtypes. It will be a doozy of a card similar to a well exectued Geralt:igni, Or Merigold Hailstorm...
  6. A

Harald Houndsnout glitch

Sorry but you are reading it wrong, the skull that summons a cursed unit is REVENGE not DEATHWISH. Difference being that REVENGE will only trigger if destroyed on opponents turn. In this case you're turn. So if the opponent destroys either the skull on there side or the one that damages opposing...
  7. A

Summoning Circle description wording issue

Jade Talisman + Summoning Circle Did a quick search for similar didn't see one soo I hope I'm not double posting. Soo exapmpleplay as follows: I play Reaver Hunter Enemy Plays Jade Compression on said Reaver Hunter. I play Summoning Circle, only to summon another jade talisman..... Correct me...
  8. A

Emhyr mill is the worst thing to happen to Gwent in ages.

putting aside the greivances with the tediousness playing against this decktype. I don't think it's OP. As others have said, They lack Tempo and are stopped in there track by passing at just the right time.
  9. A

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Meh, It doesn't bother me in the slightest if a i get a GG or not. Likely because I've been playing since closed beta with an almost complete collection, so scraps aren't that big a deal and it's not like you don't earn an abundance without getting the 5+ GG bonus. But the reason that i don't GG...
  10. A

Biggest Power Swing With One Card?

Crach an Craite & Djenge Frett Board setup typically as follows, 2 raging beserkers, 3 x Clan Brokarvar Hunter, Leader Card into Djene Frete, using the beserkers this creates 36-42depending on ideal unit layout. Without Hunters, this can be setup in 3 turns ideally. Using Skjall + decoy to...
  11. A

Competitive Cursed Deck

I've been thinking of throwing in Regis :higher vampire to counter monter decks stealing my Djene. i'll see how it goes
  12. A

Competitive Cursed Deck

Why does it matter that he has the cursed tag? The card itself is pretty circumstantial. It's not worth it just for the Marauder. Lol I am aware of the cards abilities, I think if you read the title of the topic you can answer this question yourself. =p You use Olgierd to counter a dry pass...
  13. A

Competitive Cursed Deck

So my trusty curse deck isn't completely original.... I never see it used tbh. I'm sitting at rank 18. Bouncing around 3800 points with about 70% win ratio using this deck(Crach an Craite). Skjall being the key card. i actually don't use Morkvarg & Olgierd I don't think there worth the...
  14. A

[BUG] Vabjorn put the ALLY i killed with him, in my opponents graveyard

thank you, I should have searched the issue 1st. My bad. I shall report the issue as a bug.
  15. A

[BUG] Vabjorn put the ALLY i killed with him, in my opponents graveyard

Vabjorn Graveyerd bug When using vabjorn to destroy an allied unit. (one on my side of the board) it send it to the opponents discard pile instead of mine.
  16. A

In 4k plus ranked play is a 27 card deck *2, 2* many cards?

I generally stick to 25 when possible. Makes sure that i get the cards that i NEED. But recently i ran into a NIlfgaurd deck that caused me to run out of cards and ended up giving them insane CA. I am now running a similar deck and if i see that my opponent has only 25 cards to my 32 then its a...
  17. A

[WH Riders] High Risk - High Reward deck

I have a similar deck. But Because WH Riders are easy to predict. Soon as an opponent see's 1 they know what your trying to do and prioritize there removal and in the current meta there is removal aplenty. WH Riders being vulnerable to just about all of them. My deck has an answer though. With...
  18. A

Johnny into Cerys/Ciri is pretty much giving you 5 golds? That doesn't seem right.

Ciri Dash + Jhonny Thoughts? Been running a SK discard deck, I typically used Ciri: Dash as with 1-2 discards she became a very strong gold often hitting 16+. I then decided to throw Jhonny in. I then discard Ciri:Dash and get a free gold from my opponent and a strengthened Ciri. SO much...
  19. A

[TW1][mod] Stuff that make Geralt's life easier!!

I too would like to know if i can disable the FCR auto cat eye
Top Bottom