Search results

+
  1. L

CDPR, you f***ed up with 'The Witcher 3'

You should change the title, this is trolling.
  2. L

Monsters fighting each other in the wild

Actually this is already in the game and the described is exactly what happened in my game. A group of Drowners were fighting a Wyvern who strayed into a swamp region, I even took screenshots. The drowners mobbed up on the Wyvern and killed her off quite quickly.
  3. L

CDPR: I wanna play like this......ALWAYS. (Video inside)

This is NOT what he is suggesting, reread his post.
  4. L

Loot - too much, too little?

The loot is perfect as it is in my opinion. They should not change it. A better inventory would be welcomed though. ---------- Updated at 04:59 AM ---------- I fully agree with this statement. Level requirements in an open-world and open-ended game are like invisible walls in your inventory...
  5. L

Auto sheathe

Auto-sheath and auto-switching between combat and exploration mode are the shame of this otherwise wonderful game.
  6. L

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Allow us to manually switch into and out of combat mode. The automatic combat-detection does not work sufficiently. Sometimes Geralt has to fight against large groups of enemies which are spread out. Once Geralt killed the ones close to him he switches into exploration mode while the archers...
  7. L

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Allow us to equip every piece of equipment which we managed to craft or find in the world regardless of any levels. In short, remove the level requirements as they are invisible walls which are not needed. Thank you.
Top Bottom