Search results

+
  1. B

Another journey bug

"No more marching" contract in standard journey doesn't progress. Please fix.
  2. B

[Solved] Seasonal Tree has Disappeared

Oh, i see. So they put unfinished, locked/non interactive trees in the RB, very impressive. Thanks everyone for the replies.
  3. B

I should clarify that i started playing the new "gwent" this month ( i also played some games during the faction challenge ) and i'm not very familiar with how the seasonal trees work. So, if i understood correctly: February, Season of Love. You get a Season of Love tree, it's locked, you can't...
  4. B

Yes, i can see and access the new Bear tree. I'm asking about the Love tree. I thought it would be locked ( and a few times i checked, it was indeed ) all season long and would get unlocked today. And now it's just gone. I'm confused...
  5. B

Why did the season of love tree disappear? Wasn't it supposed to get unlocked when the new season started?
  6. B

Season of the Bear is live – with new features!

@Anyone that says: if you don't like the seasonal mode, don't play it. And what if you don't like the seasonal mode, but you want to complete/progress in the seasonal tree, huh? Forcing you to play a specific mode in order to progress in the seasonal tree is such a .... nice move on CDPR's part.
  7. B

So much negativity around Homecoming on gog.com

You beat me to it, i was about to post the same thing! I found it very amusing that 5/8 5 star reviews in the first 20 pages were, more or less: Title: Best game ever! Date: M/D/2017 :D So, yes, the overall 3,5 rating is pretty misleading.
  8. B

What’s Your Opinion of Thronebreaker? [Spoilers]

Yes, that was pretty funny. Who knew card disadvantage would be so good! I personally never used the Soup card, but i remember him always eating the Mardroeme and strengthening for casual 20+ carryover.
  9. B

POLL: What Future Witcher Tales Would you Most Like to See?

Blasphemy of the first degree! Excuse me, but Dijkstra is alive and kicking and rules the North. ;) I like most of the suggestions but i'm more partial to filthy non-humans' stories. I really love Regis and Villen, so my personal favourites would be: 1. Regis' story, back when he was a mean...
  10. B

Sounds fun! When i replay the battle, i'm going to try to curb my bloodthirstiness ( after all, in my epilogue, my Meve became known as "Bloodthirsty", if i remember correctly ) and try this strategy. Sorry for going kind of off topic. Oh, i almost forgot. There should be an option, after the...
  11. B

Questions about some achievements

I also had trouble with Lippy. When i opened the chest with his card, a message like "failed to load" popped up. When i launched HC ( i made sure i didn't touch HC before i launched and played Thronebreaker ), the card wasn't there. I exited the game and reloaded and the card appeared ( i just...
  12. B

Sounds like a good plan, but i personally enjoyed killing NG units too much! :p I used 5 Slingers ( with reinforcements ) and Reynard to reactivate them in the first round. I used Angreni Blade as well, first time i changed weapon since i got the Broadsword. In the second round i relied heavily...
  13. B

Questions about some achievements

I didn't get a few achievements and i'm not sure if it's because of the choices i made or if they are bugged: - Through the Fourth Wall: how is finding the unicorn not an easter egg? Do i have to find a particular one? - One Big Happy Family: Besides the cards you get anyway, i got NG soldiers...
  14. B

I admit that after the HC huge letdown, i did no longer have high expectations for TB. So, in the end, TB exceeded my expectations by a mile. I loved it! Good story ( the twist at the end of the Lyria act, well, it totally caught me by surprise ), good art style, great music. The puzzles, i...
  15. B

What decks are you playing during the last day of old Gwent?

I've been playing some version of Eithne control for a long time, i just change around some cards. This season i used 2 DBT, which is a card that nobody ( outside of maybe Shupe ) plays, so nobody expects it ( unless of course.. Reveal, :( ). In a long round i sometimes managed 20 point swings...
  16. B

Personal top 3 most fun cards before Homecoming

1. Priscilla v.123432! It was sometime before the Reavers, DJ, Nenneke etc deck became a thing ( until then, nobody was playing DJ because it was too RNG! Oh, the irony ). I don't remember the exact numbers, but it was something like: Priscilla 4 str. : after 2 turns buff 4 allies by 3 and...
  17. B

Homecoming stream 16.10.2018

More bells and whistles. How surprising...not. I don't mind all the bells per se, the book thingy for example looks fun, but when "Gwent" is becoming more and more all glitter and no substance, what's the point? Maybe the game was just rushed and the upcoming expansions will really increase the...
  18. B

HC: First Impression (Poll)

So...let's see. - Regarding the 2 rows, 2 bronzes, well, the obvious thing happened. Cards obsolete/scrapped, archetypes obsolete, less consistency, more rng. - It's clearly obvious now ( as if it wasn't before ) that the only purpose of the 2 rows is a future mobile version of the game...
  19. B

Offtopic: Post your favorite card

Barbegazi
  20. B

Homecoming Reveal

I've had a bad feeling about "Homecoming" since it was first announced back in April. I have to admit though, that 3-d atrocity exceeded my wildest, most pessimistic expectations... (n)
Top Bottom