Search results

+
  1. N

Alchemy ingredient Albedo

Alchemy ingredient Albedo Cant seem to find any. And i didnt get the diagram to craft it either from the treasure hunt quest. Maybe anyone might know where i could snag some cant craft my Superior Ursine Silver Sword.
  2. N

Warrior's Leather Jacket

You can buy those things from any blacksmith. Atleast the one at white orchard sold these things.
  3. N

PS4 or PC-version

Get it on both. Just to be sure.
  4. N

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

Can someone explain to me why people are so butthurt over some supposedly missing particles?
  5. N

PC version update? See link

Noone made you to preorder. You chose to do it yourself. And when the game is not up to your standards its kinda your problem. If you dont wanna get dissapointed dont preorder games. Its easy as that.
  6. N

Things I don't like about The Witcher 3

As far as i know you are able to disable most of the visual hints if not all.
  7. N

How long until CD Projekt Red sells out?

Are these kinds of threads popping out because people cant play the game yet (but they can download it) and think its cause of DRM?
  8. N

The Witcher III PC Retail Version needs Internet to start the game?

Gotta love people who cant read and jump to conclusions.
  9. N

TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

Its 21,3 Gigs on steam now.
  10. N

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

I dont mind running it low/med something. Witcher is about the RPG and the game itself for me the story etc. Not the graphics.
  11. N

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Got a lenovo laptop. Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ (2.4GHz 1600MHz 6MB) NVIDIA® GeForce® GT755M 2GB x2 in SLI 16gb of Ram this should be able to run it right? Since i already have it preordered lol.
Top Bottom