Search results

+
  1. C

Still can't run after 1.05 update??

Thank you! I feel dumb
  2. C

Still can't run after 1.05 update??

Still can't run after 1.05 update?? I thought this patch was supposed to fix this problem. At first I didn't care I kinda liked to just walk but know it's kinda getting annoying specially during boss fights. Any one have any info on the matter
  3. C

Need help with boat to skillage

Need help with boat to skillage Did u guys pay him by selling stuff and earning to money or do we get the amount owed though a quest or something?
  4. C

So patch 1.05 was today?

He's not demanding much just for the game to work as it should..
  5. C

Developers, please check the PC Patch. Downgraded?

Same here mine was playing just fine till the patch thought it was just me. They said better performance but I feel like it's dropped alittle bit especially the fps
  6. C

[Mod] Extreme Weather Conditions v0.04 + Perfect Vision FX - A journey through the woods, at night!

Nice video can anyone tell me what armor he's got on him please
  7. C

Witcher 3 Graphics

Because he's right seems like all u guys care about is the graphics and that's it what about story and game play...some witcher fans u guys are lol
  8. C

Whats wrong with the AA in this game ?

Can anyone tell me what mip lod bias means would like to use those for sharpening in stead of sharpening button
  9. C

Over locking is it worth it for me

Over locking is it worth it for me Hi guys would i get any better performance if I over locked my cpu or graphics card or both. Keep in mind I've never tried this but I'm will to try it if I can get little better play. My specs My Computer: i5 2.7ghz cpu. Intel dp55kg mobo. 1tb hdd 8gb ram...
  10. C

Happy Release Day everyone!

So pumped can't wait leaving work soon then home put kids down for bed and I'm off to play can't wait
  11. C

Help deciding between PC and PS4

---------- Updated at 03:21 AM ---------- My set up what can I get out of it or should I go with ps4 My Computer: i5 2.7ghz cpu. Intel dp55kg mobo. 1tb hdd. 8gb ram Sapphire Dual-X 100365BF4L Radeon R9 270 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0
  12. C

Witcher 3 music

Will this sound trac be for sale or only though preorder options
  13. C

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Thank you for the reply
  14. C

Yes but will it play the game the same or better then the ps4
  15. C

Now I really don't know what to get it on I was going to get on ps4 since u guys think it will play better then my pc set up which is it's an i5 2.7ghz cpu. Intel dp55kg mobo. 1tb hdd. 8gb ram. Sapphire Dual-X 100365BF4L Radeon R9 270 But with the ps4 reviews out and it getting hit on...
  16. C

So u think pc over ps4 then?
  17. C

Really need this answered and since no one answered in the other thread that i posted on I'll try here This is my set up for pc will this run the game better then ps4 or I'm I better off getting it for my ps4 it's an i5 2.7ghz cpu. Intel dp55kg mobo. 1tb hdd. 8gb ram. Sapphire Dual-X...
Top Bottom