Search results

+
  1. E

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

I don't think so. I played the game twice and romanced both in different walkthroughs. Triss romance ending worked well for me. At the end of the day, endings with both sorceresses did not differ that much. In fact, I liked ending with Triss better because with Triss Geralt preserves his active...
  2. E

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

I think it will be fair to give more Triss-related content in DLCs. I don't think, however, that Yennefer got much more content than Triss. Novigrad's main quest line is longer than Skellige's, and Triss got two personal quests while Yennefer got only one. Yennefer's presence in Kaer Morhen...
  3. E

Imlerith boss fight is ridiculously hard

It is definitely best fight. Eredin is easy even on Death March, but I during my two walkthroughs I was always at least level 32 when I fought him. Maybe if you below 30 fight is tougher...
  4. E

Imlerith boss fight is ridiculously hard

Prepare to the fight. Make sure you did all possible contracts before going to isle of mists (that means there will be bunch of them for the later game, but most of them should be finished by this point). Clean maps, especially abandoned locations because they give you some extra experience and...
  5. E

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

This game is one of the best, if not the best, things I have ever played, and I played a lot of RPG games. Storyline is deeply personal and emotional. It forces you to make choices that leave some characters heartbroken, and you can actually feel it. One quest that I had taken knowing that...
Top Bottom