Search results

+
  1. S4xzC3NJXu

Patch 1.52

Unless I'm missing something this is still the same soulless game released in 2020, just with fewer issues. :cry:
  2. S4xzC3NJXu

Patch 1.3

This isn't going to happen. CP2077 is what it is. They will continue to fix bugs and give out some shallow "free" DLC, then release some shallow story DLC for $$$ and call it a day. CP2077 isn't going to see a massive overhaul like No Man's Sky did. I will definitely not buy another CDPR game...
  3. S4xzC3NJXu

Patch 1.3

I give up. This game is never going to more than it was at launch, content and depth wise. Maybe I'll play through it once all development is 'complete'. :giveup:
  4. S4xzC3NJXu

Patch 1.23

Really hoping the upcoming patch will start to add the cut features into the game and flesh out the city more. Fingers crossed!
  5. S4xzC3NJXu

Patch 1.23

I see we are still in the bug fixing stage of development. Hopefully the game will be fleshed out more at some point. Still holding out on playing this game beyond the prologue. I want to be able to enter and explore (most) buildings, have random "conversations" with NPCs (think RDR2)...
  6. S4xzC3NJXu

Hotfix 1.22

So, when is the next patch? This game is far from fixed/finished. So many features still missing and there are definitely still bugs/issues within the game. You should also consider adding AMD FSR as well.
  7. S4xzC3NJXu

Hotfix 1.22

Any chance the next patch will start fleshing the game out more? With things like driver AI, buildings we can enter and that really weird thing that pedestrians and cars do off in the distance where they constantly just spawn and de-spawn out of thin air?
  8. S4xzC3NJXu

Hotfix 1.22

Their focus seems to be solely on bug fixing, not further development of the game. Maybe once it's good enough to go back on PSN they will start fleshing the game out more, but who knows. I agree 100% though, Night City feels very barren for such a large city.
  9. S4xzC3NJXu

Playstation Store

If that's true (which I don't believe) why didn't Sony pull AC Valhalla from the PSN Store? Surely if it was somehow worse it would have also been pulled? 1620756685 That's some pretty flawed logic, IMO. We definitely live in 2 completely different realities, I'm just going to agree to disagree...
  10. S4xzC3NJXu

Playstation Store

No way, it should have been a functioning product from day 1. It's not a blessing in disguise, it's a disgrace and a bad look when Sony won't even allow you to sell your game on PSN because it's so broken.
  11. S4xzC3NJXu

Playstation Store

It's STILL not for sale on PSN. Oof.
Top Bottom