Search results

+
  1. N

Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

slimgrin Hnnng, Sile would be great. See her only once without that hat of hers.
  2. N

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

It is literally using the same engine as TW2 just for "bigger maps". So if TW2 runs for you GPU heavy TW3 will too, perhaps even a bit more since it looks so good.
  3. N

Interviews and Articles Part 2

Batman should back the hell off, Witcher coming through. Vigilant swerve.
  4. N

Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

Probably requested already but I want Thaler back.
  5. N

How do you like Triss' new more revealing outfit?

Can we please leave the the prepubescent skirmish out of the thread? There are blogs for that and private messages. I have no problem with a heated debate on this but you two don't need to get personal.
  6. N

StaGiors If they make another "rescue Triss" mission again it would take away lots of her personality for me. Triss can probably better take care of herself than most the other lodge members. EcoSeis I think Philippa prefers Cynthia over men or was the scene in Vergen just training for...
  7. N

I agree with everything in your post but those two parts I quoted feel not quite right to me. Yes the sorceresses in Witcher 2 need to be dressed like this, especially when they work as advisors for kings and need to influence them for the lodge. History would agree that sex plays a big role in...
  8. N

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

You have freedom in Witcher, but that freedom only allows you to make choices Geralt would do as well. Whilst I would like complete freedom, like in Fallout New Vegas, where you can literally kill anyone except Yesman at a certain point, it still would be out of character for Geralt to set kids...
  9. N

Character Appearances

I made a new one.
  10. N

Not at all, except if you would happen to know more about this than us for some funny reason :hrhr: Dresses and travel outfits it is then. I won't worry from now on.
  11. N

Dol Blathanna (The Valley of the Flowers)

I don't think Phillipa wants to, if you catch my drift :innocent:
  12. N

E3 Discussion Thread

ONLY ONCE Can it be an evil unicorn please? :D
  13. N

How do you like Triss' new more revealing outfit? (Click for large version)
  14. N

E3 Discussion Thread

Have a feeling posting gets slower. I might take a break in a day until gamescom from the forums. Don't want to force any talking without new content, it's still about 8 months. :huh:
  15. N

Interviews and Articles Part 2

vincentdante I worked a while in development ( nothing with games or software though, hardware if you care), but don't worry. There are regular meetings where you will weigh the importance of certain unfinished parts with your supervisor of a project and direct your power (as a team or single...
  16. N

Lodge of Sorceresses

A lot of interesting and well written Sorceresses can die. So Phillipa might be still of use, but I fear Síle is lost due to the choice you can make with the megascope. If we meet her again she might make up for it though. I'd rather have had Sabrina not dying...
  17. N

Dol Blathanna (The Valley of the Flowers)

She should rather have one with Geralt. I hope they have some occasions to sidetrack a little and have some nonchalantly fun.
  18. N

Yennefer black hair

Thanks, I didn't want to say it. Edit: And yes you have a very civil manner about other people's opinions too, I respect that honesty.
  19. N

Yennefer black hair

Yes I know, but I guess I will not mention it again. There is too much emotion in this topic for some people. Too bad brown lovers cannot have their fix, I don't complain about Triss being a beautiful redhead either. The CGI trailer on gamescom will show us her true hair colour. I'm sure :unworthy:
Top Bottom