Search results

+
  1. A

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

Yeah! Your exactly right. That is all I was/am expecting. Like i said, its easy to read between the lines and figure out what happened but why should that be left to our imagination when its such a simple thing to implement. I would of much preferred that when we got to make those decisions...
  2. A

Yeah! Your exactly right. That is all I was/am expecting. Like i said, its easy to read between the lines and figure o
  3. A

In no way am I picking on you or trying to cause an argument but their is a flaw in what you have said if I'm not mistaken.. In TW1 you may have picked Shani and somehow between the games you magically wound up with Triss at the start of TW2 right. As you stated, in the glossary the reason...
  4. A

Bit dissapointed the other thread got shut down the way it did.. But oh well.. I guess it was getting crowded. I am very dissapointed that the REDs censored the lighthouse sex scene and the only way for the moment to veiw it is on PC through free cam. I really hope they reverse it/add it to the...
  5. A

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Yes I agree and thought the same. That one of the reasons she isn't showcased in the video is due to lack of content but I'm sure if they wanted to try would of been able to scramble some together but the other reason is as you said she has been shifted to a secondary characters role which is...
  6. A

Hey guys! Don't want to bring any negatively or put the Reds down because The Witcher 3 is an amazing game but I just visited CDPR's Facebook page and saw a video that was labelled "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Launch Trailer ("Go Your Way")" and although I enjoyed the trailer I couldn't help...
  7. A

Ahh fair enough. It is a bit disappointing if there aren't any entries after the credits but it would be worse if there were entries for some characters such as yen and nothing for others such as triss.
  8. A

Oh I have a good question! Pick me! Say if you romanced yen.. And whatever the end/outcome is with her, I wonder but highly doubt it because that would be very unfair/biased but is there a small entry about yen and geralt?
  9. A

But I don't believe just putting Triss in an expansion or dlc will fix the issue.. The only way to actually fix it is to patch the main story or the vanilla game and add acknowledgement/ consequences for your romance choices. Obviously I wouldn't be against an expansion with triss in it or a...
  10. A

So I have just finished lifting the curse off UMA and was surprised and agreed strongly with one of the other witchers when he said something along the line of "why isn't triss here lifting the curse". The love interest you had chosen should have been the one helping to lift the curse or...
  11. A

I found it weird that the rose of rememberance is a quest item. It's as though there was meant to be a quest revolving around it but it seems like they cut it out or never started/completed it. Or They planned on adding it in a DLC or Expansion or actually completing it and adding it. But...
  12. A

So after that painful search, all the god damn updates and merging accounts I have finally voted! What a mission haha! It has been all worth it though, glad there is like minded people to discuss this issue with and there is no need for anyone to thank me as previously has been done because we...
  13. A

Damn!! I really would like to vote! Time to crank out the laptop.. Just got to find it! Hahah Thanks guys. That's weird msanx? I can even get on from my phone but I may have gone from google?
  14. A

How do you "vote". Im on my phone so im not sure if im missing something or not? Every person counts!!
  15. A

I think you will find a fair few of us wont let this go unnoticed, myself included!
  16. A

Bummer!! I was so very hopeful just then! Thanks for that anyway.
  17. A

Sorry am I missing something? What bug is everyone talking about?
  18. A

I agree with you 110%! All the parts and scenes she was in were absolutely beautiful but its as though they thought that was enough or what I don't know? ---------- Updated at 11:07 PM ---------- From memory isn't Dikstra the only one who actually really acknowledges they have something...
  19. A

See that would also make up for her lacking story. They wouldn't have to alter the main story EXCEPT if you choose her as a romance option there would have to be acknowledgement and no more Yennifer being push onto us or is she is triss would have to intervene or actually care enough to say...
  20. A

Yes I am doubtful of a content patch but one can only hope. Haha Yes the acknowledgement side is lacking very badly and drives me mad to no end. Exactly what you have said. Her story just seems as though it was cut short for some reason. It had so much potential if done correctly (CDPR could...
Top Bottom