Search results

+
  1. S

Which ending(s) did you choose and why?

I think it's snowing because in that ending it's winter, lol.
  2. S

Possible deleted content involving the lodge in act 3

Rita would probably be the only person that didn't completely betray Yennefer, but for help with Ciri betraying her would be worth it.
  3. S

Possible deleted content involving the lodge in act 3

What loyalty should Yennefer have to the lodge anyway? They have screwed her over so many times, about time they get what's coming.
  4. S

The Continuity Problem with the Toussaint Expansion

Geralt never went there before the books.
  5. S

Admit it. Who cried at [SPOILER...] ?

Yeah, when Geralt first found Ciri I let a tear or two go. Vesemir's funeral made me watery eyed, but I was mostly just pissed lol.
  6. S

Ciri as the 'Next Geralt': Yay or Nay?

Yay. Despite having a few misgivings about it I would love to play as her.
  7. S

The Bittersweet Ending is actually a Bad Ending ... and it's All Geralt's Fault. [SPOILERS]

Geralt just teaches Ciri everything he knows and goes to live happily ever after with either Yennefer or Triss. It works just as well as the Empress ending.
  8. S

The Bittersweet Ending is actually a Bad Ending ... and it's All Geralt's Fault. [SPOILERS]

I dunno. I liked the Empress epilogue, but I still think The Witcher epilogue was put together better. It may have been short, but it was also sweet. It also just felt much more climatic (at the cost of interaction, which I'm personally fine with) than Ciri going off with the Nilfgaardians.
  9. S

Regarding the Expansions and The Story...

Shivering Isles was good. But Dawnguard was maybe 6-8 hours IF you took your time with it. ---------- Updated at 11:10 AM ---------- Most of the fanbase didn't know who Ciri was either, yet they made an entire game about finding her. ---------- Updated at 11:12 AM ---------- I'm just...
  10. S

[SPOILER] The "bittersweet" ending might be totally misunderstood! (Witcher 4 speculation)

This was what I thought would happen as well, lol.
  11. S

(Question) Characters in the Expansion Pass DLC - Your suggestion?

There's so many dearly missed characters that it's almost impossible to narrow it down. I think one character that is almost certain would be Fringilla Vigo (we're going to Toussaint). I am personally hoping for Regis, Iorveth, and Saskia, and Yarpen to make appearances. Obviously I'd love to...
  12. S

[SPOILER] The "bittersweet" ending might be totally misunderstood! (Witcher 4 speculation)

This is a very interesting point, one I didn't really notice when I finished the game for the first time. The endings can either be conclusive or they can be more open ended... Maybe we will see a Ciri game after all? All they really need to do now is find a way to make Ciri a lot weaker.
  13. S

Realistically, wouldn't Geralt skip nearly every side mission?

I think he would skip pretty much everything. The sidequests and treasure hunts are for gameplay purposes.
  14. S

Would you choose to become a Witcher?

No. Too much of the transformation would be out of my control. I'd prefer to be a sorcerer. Teleportation and the ability to devastate entire armies is just too much for me to pass up. Besides, I'd be a horrible Witcher considering I would be unable to keep myself out of politics. No way would I...
  15. S

Zerrikania future expansion ?

Said son (or daughter) would conquer half of the world. Doubt they'd have time for Witcher training.
  16. S

Wants from the "Witcher 4: More Silver for Monsters (and CD_Projekt Red)"

10-12 years is probably about right if they decide to continue with The Witcher.
  17. S

(Bookreaders) Your opinion about book-Ciri and game-Ciri

The book character is more intersting, imo. Ciri in the game is good, one of my favorite characters, but she's too much of a good person. ---------- Updated at 06:45 PM ---------- Pretty much this... It's kinda like the complete opposite of what The Witcher is all about. A character more true...
  18. S

Wants from the "Witcher 4: More Silver for Monsters (and CD_Projekt Red)"

Well... Actually the White Frost ONLY threatens Geralt's world in the books. The world of the Aen Elle is pretty safe as far as we know (in book lore). As much as I'd love to play as Ciri, I mean I really would, I kinda have to agree with the other people who bring up how powerful she is at...
  19. S

List of changes and cut content from the May 2014 leaks (copied from Reddit)

:( I really hope they find time to add Iorveth into one of the expansions or a DLC.
  20. S

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

Toussaint kinda has to be a part of the main story in someway to make sense. So maybe Yennefer and other characters will show up there.
Top Bottom