Search results

+
  1. B

Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

That talking Graveir. Such a "huh?" moment and then a complete lack of followup.
  2. B

So about Ves...(Possible spoilers)

Historically what you're suggesting would be about the biggest faux pas a king could make. Foltest shagging his sister and La Valette would be a much lesser deal. But I suppose he and some noblewoman could pass the child off as their own, if Ves was complicit.
  3. B

Letho (SPOILERS)

Well as one 'author' would be quick to point out, there's more than one shade of grey. We are, after all, playing divergent-storyline game Geralt, not book Geralt. Actually when Kimbolt says pretty much the same thing you just said, one of the options to reply to him is "I decide what I'm...
  4. B

Letho (SPOILERS)

Given the Emperor's track record of using Witchers as political hitmen, you can't exactly take his promises at face value. Foltest did that too, but at least he promised to leave you alone after that. Personally, I felt a bit of an unresolved debt to Foltest. I mean, I had ONE job...
  5. B

So about Ves...(Possible spoilers)

Surely Henselt could have his pick of the nobility when it comes to fathering a child. Imagine if it ever got out that the future king's mother was a soldier. I don't know if he ever said otherwise, but it seemed to me he only wanted to plough Saskia for political purposes. I don't find it that...
Top Bottom