Search results

+
  1. N

Plot significant Weapons

Oh, you're right. xD I guess the second perspective wasn't colored in so it threw me off slightly. Still, aside from the weird spikes in the center of the blade, it looks like it *could* be a sword in its own right. The point still stands, I just seem like an idiot. >_>
  2. N

Plot significant Weapons

I hated the jagged blades in TW2, they looked terrible. >_> I like all my blades clean and blade-like. A saw is a butcher's weapon (though Geralt does have that moniker.) What I mean by "Clean" blades is something like this: Obviously, those swords (particularly the one on the left) are...
  3. N

Kleptomania, Immersion & Economy

As long as there's some sort of penalty or risk (e.g. having to stay hidden) then I'm fine with it. It's busywork otherwise. Actually, something both good and bad is having nice items in unassuming containers (not hidden locations, containers. Like, a random crate.) The bad thing is that it...
  4. N

Which characters do you want to see in Witcher 3 ?

I would like to see Geralt. Come on CDPR, at least once! T_T On a more serious note: Letho Iorveth Saskia Borch Regis Anais Kalkstein The Royal Hunstman
  5. N

New Witcher 3 gameplay to be shown during San Diego Comic Con!

I wouldn't be so sure having more Ciri is a good thing. Think of it like happiness: Good, of course, but it requires other things to provide it with context. If there is nothing but happiness, then happiness is meaningless. Eh, who am I kidding. More Ciri. More everything for that matter... 30...
  6. N

Yennefer Trailer on the way?

At least in TW3 there'll be a lot of interesting stuff to drag you to the side. Reasonably diverse scenery as well. Unlike Skyrim to a certain extent (or god forbid, Oblivion.)
  7. N

Is TW3 getting downgraded for the sake of consoles?

Honestly I don't care about the differences between Consoles and PC. As long as it looks good and runs fine it doesn't matter. Obviously, the PC will have the most fluctuation and should look better at its best, and worse at its worst, but that speaks for itself.
  8. N

Romance and Sex in The Witcher 3

If you're talking about a small wooden boat, that would be unimaginably uncomfortable unless it's specifically designed for it. If you're talking about a large boat... Two people having sex wouldn't really rock the boat enough to cause waves... Still, it's not a terrible idea. In regards to the...
  9. N

Respeccing

StaGiors don't forget always using Quen always. In regards to re-speccing: I believe that, in such a large game, it's perfectly fine. As long as it can't be done at-will there's no real way to abuse it without putting in extra effort. Whatever cost there is for doing so, I personally hope is...
  10. N

Animations

shawn_kh obviously you've never seen someone use shunpo. ;D Honestly I don't like the idea of speed differing based on incline (unless it only comes into effect on gradients more than 50 degrees or the like). I'm perfectly fine with different *looking* animations, but if they actually affect...
  11. N

Yennefer Trailer on the way?

Hmm... If there's a Yen trailer, would we also get to hear her VA? I'd look happy too if this was my view all day. I jest. Actually, I'm pretty new so I don't know where this whole thing comes from.
  12. N

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

Whyyy, CDPR, whyyy? T_T Honestly I'd have to say that the biggest issue for me with this new Alchemy system is that it isn't alchemy. (At least, to me.) It's just a "temporary buffs" system. I mean, sure, you could say that's what alchemy has always been, but now it's that without any of the...
  13. N

Personally I'd prefer it if potions didn't infinitely and automatically refill, as I'm sure you know, but to be honest (in Witcher 2 at least) while I did use potions somewhat regularly, the ONLY potions I ever used were Rook, Swallow and Cat. (Aside from Mongoose in the Kayran boss fight)...
  14. N

The Masked Character SOD Trailer

The Operator himself was easy. The Gargoyles were the problem. I think I got hit for 1400 damage by one of them.
  15. N

Combat in The Witcher 3

Yeah. I'm personally of the opinion that (in most games) raising the difficulty should never raise enemy health. *cough* Skyrim *cough*. Particularly the bandits in before you meet up with Triss outside the Kayran's lair seemed to have way too much health. Once you get to late game it doesn't...
  16. N

Thinking about it more, I actually quite like that system (though creator bias is of course present). It manages to at least have a plausible in-universe explanation for the auto-refills, while allowing CDPR to balance around the assumed using of general potions regularly. Even if the "They...
  17. N

That's very true. Honestly, I think the notion of "Potions must be drunk while resting outside of battle" notion will work far greater in TW3 than it did in TW2. Often in TW2 the only way to know of an upcoming fight (or the contents of the enemies of an upcoming fight) was to play through and...
  18. N

But then people will just hoard the ingredients. Honestly, I think this whole debacle is a no-win situation. Here is my contribution to "How could we make this better?" "Potions" may also be replaced by "Bombs" with similar reasoning. What if *some* (and I do mean a small *some*) potions...
  19. N

Ciri Fan Art Thread

I hope you didn't mistake that for my drawing. It's just a very slight modification to Geralt and Ciri's drawing to make the eyes green instead of blue. ^^
Top Bottom