Search results

+
  1. T

no new patchs please.

That sucks. I know it's not ideal but you can find the witcher gear without the maps. Before I finished my first playthrough before starting NG+ I used video guides to find all the witcher gear upgrades and craft them all.
  2. T

no new patchs please.

While I understand being frustrated with bugs remaining as well as new bugs being introduced with new patches, foregoing future patches is not the way to go. I've not ran into the wolf gear bug and have you tried fast travelling after saving the swordsmith? Programming is crazy in that you can...
  3. T

What Keeps you Playing?

I keep playing due to the fact that this is my game of the year. I just finished the expansion the day it came out, tidied up the remaining POIs, and am now messing around with starting NG+. I'd like to get in at level 40 but it seems 39 is where I'll start from.
  4. T

Skill balance absolutely awful

I used to use a Sign build that focused on Igni, but they nerfed it. It was Op as hell, so I kind of understand. I see signs as mostly utility/support for the other branches now. I really like the skill that makes Aard do damage, because I use it a lot and knockdown is nice. The Axii one that...
  5. T

Shani romance is bugged?

Weird. Do you guys use any mods? Have you tried verifying your game files? Tried refreshing your game settings? Sorry if none of this helps, just throwing things out that I'd try.
  6. T

Blue Commando - Gwent

If it's the one that adds to it's strength with each additional one played, it's awesome! Broken but awesome. I always keep a couple of those in my N.Realms deck. I think I topped out at 3 but not sure. As far as NG+ Goes, I think I only had two when I started, so likely a bug.
  7. T

Caretaker is WAAAAAAAAY unbalanced

That dude whooped me bad the first few times I fought him.It was basically a lot of kiting for me to kill him.
  8. T

What does Heart of Stone have to offer for someone who isn't ready to play the story yet?

New weapons, armor, enemies, a few side quests, a lot of Points of interest, a "Rune" crafter I think he's called. A new contract or two...
  9. T

Thoughts on HoS after completion of main quest line (SPOILERS)

Well Sarcen, that's awfully foreboding isn't it? Thanks for offering up your findings
  10. T

Is this a new addition cuz of HOS?

Totally forgot about getting killed by guards resulting in a "Fine." I've only gotten taken out by them once way back in May, when I got caught stealing.
  11. T

Is this a new addition cuz of HOS?

Do you use mods?
  12. T

This entire thread will be a spoiler tag lol And this is about something else. Maybe not aware of but spoiler tags just in case
  13. T

Seriously, CDPR, really?

Dude,, it's pretty epic. Reminds me of the "Bovine Defense Force," or whatever it was called lol
  14. T

Thoughts on HoS after completion of main quest line (SPOILERS) Okay so I just finished HoS and it was a fantastic story. That being said the following will be pretty spoiler heavy. Please let me know your opinions and thoughts as well. Anyways that's the short of it. I'd love to discuss your...
  15. T

Brilliant Expansion

I got a kick out of it allowed me to answer thing differently than I would, were his condition otherwise.
  16. T

Awesome stuff in HoS

I got a kick out of a new GWENT Card in particular. . Overall I'm really enjoying this expansion. Shani is really well written in this expansion.
  17. T

Winter Is Coming...

Interesting concept. Having everything "winterized" is something I've been pondering about for a while now. Nice screen cap!
  18. T

...can we have our patch now...

I appreciate that post DustinMock. It came across very fair and objective. I think DX12 integration would be cool, though I think that would take a bit longer than a few extra hours. I'd love to be wrong on that point and even hope so, I'm not a programmer so I've no idea how it works. I'm...
  19. T

PC Patch Imminent!

Mine is still there, 'tis interesting regardless.
  20. T

PC Patch Imminent!

Your W3 is missing from gog?
Top Bottom