Search results

+
  1. K

Tagging enemies limit?

Hi all, I'm wondering for some time, is it a bug or is it intended, that I can only tag few enemies ( like around 4-5)?
  2. K

Brawl broken mechanic

Hi all, I've decided to give fist fights quest a chance and playing on medium difficulty with level around 28 I have huge problems. Aside that enemy can beat me in like 1-3 punches. They can even hit me when being 3 meters away! I'm getting tired of being knocked out by Buck with his...
  3. K

Pre release reviews

Hi All, Will there be any reviews of final game before it releases from critics,influencers and media outlets? Or do we have to wait until some time after game will be avalable to all, so we can see any reviews? I'm talking about something more then last 16 hours playthrough impressions.
  4. K

Physical PC copies with preload

Hi, I'd like to know if the phisical copies of the game will be available before realase date? PC are download only anyway, so it would be awesome if there was option to buy copy earlier and download it before release date. Some of us still has internet speed of a turtle, so it would be...
Top Bottom