Search results

+
  1. andrewmeythaler

Hello, Night City!

I reactivated my account for this. Y'all need to stop complaining about the look. They absolutely nailed the aesthetic and feel of Cyberpunk 2077, with only a handful of additions to bring it up to date. Cyberpunk can take place in the day people, the source books included day night cycles for...
  2. andrewmeythaler

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

Everyone on the internet is a 16 year old boy unless otherwise noted.
  3. andrewmeythaler

Cyberpunk 2020 Play by Post Databook- Title Subject to Change

It just isn't Wallace's day, is it?
  4. andrewmeythaler

"Yesterday/Today/Tomorrow" : A Cyberpunk Play By Post Game.

Wallace reluctantly follows the Inquisitors.
  5. andrewmeythaler

It's a reference to the original CP2020 forums
  6. andrewmeythaler

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Wallace sputters as he slaps his MPK. Giving up, he slings it back over his shoulder and draws his pistol. A Colt AMT Model 2000. He prepares to fire ((on his turn of course, life permitting)). ((Colt AMT Model 2000, loaded with standard rounds, roll of 22, range 50m, 4D6+1...
  7. andrewmeythaler

Dragonbird I have some bad news/
  8. andrewmeythaler

Speaking of crits have we decided Wallace's fate?
  9. andrewmeythaler

Mostly it stems from the technology that was around during the creation of this game. What they had was internet run through phone line, so everything was tied to a location and a 'call'. Naturally they assumed this would be the technology forever. Every-time you make a call that is...
  10. andrewmeythaler

Ghost of Ves' past [Spoilers for 'An Eye For an Eye']

Ghost of Ves' past [Spoilers for 'An Eye For an Eye'] Hi, I'm Troy McCluire. You might remember me from such tech support threads as 'Mystery of the Vanishing Quest'. To refresh your memory I had a bug where I instantly failed the quest where I was supposed to save Ves because she and Roche...
  11. andrewmeythaler

I kept going down the list as the names got progressively weirder, and I was really confused. Then I reached your name and Nars' name and it all made sense. I wonder how many other little easter eggs CDPR put in that went over the heads of most players.
  12. andrewmeythaler

The -3/-4 was from an earlier build, I guess I forgot to correct it. -2 is the correct amount thank you. Also I totally forgot that I even had the independent air supply, looks like Wallace thought further ahead than I did! I used to love crit rules for how brutal they are. Now that I am a...
  13. andrewmeythaler

Damn Black 'uns!
  14. andrewmeythaler

Wallace flinches, before glancing at his unharmed leg. Thank god he armored up before he tried this. Gritting his teeth he popped out ((at the appropriate time naturally)) and fired his MPK into the window at full auto. ((H&K MPK-11, 4D6+1 damage, 30 round mag, 20 rounds per turn, Standard...
  15. andrewmeythaler

Today I learned that Sardukhar is an escaped convict.
  16. andrewmeythaler

Cyberpunk/Sci Fi art BY WEZ

Please go learn Polish
  17. andrewmeythaler

"You ought to have been made aware by your supervisors that this area is under the exclusive rights of the World News Service. They alone brokered the rights to film here with the film studios and local gangs. You are to delete your footage and go!" Wallace shouted to the open window...
  18. andrewmeythaler

Wallace clutched at his mask, sputtering as the world fades. As he falls his mask bumps against the wall, sealing properly. It doesn't block out the gas, but it helps enough to keep him up.
  19. andrewmeythaler

SUPERHOT

SUPERHOT Give it a try: https://superhotgame.com/ It is the most innovative shooter I have played in years!
  20. andrewmeythaler

"Never got into music... " Wallace muttered as he fastened his breathing mask.
Top Bottom