Search results

+
  1. I

Contact for Support - please let us know!

10 days later, still no reply to my emails or even this forum post... :areukiddingme:
  2. I

Contact for Support - please let us know!

I've sent 2 emails to adventure_game@cdprojektred.com on 9/6/2016 and 21/6/2016 respectively. Almost a month has passed since the first email and I have not receive a single reply yet. I couldn't play online, now with the latest update I can't even launch the game :/ Had no issues playing the...
  3. I

Game Issues Thread

-"A beast in the foothills" - in the selection screen (choose to battle or not) there should be a text explaining what you get if you win, so we can make a better choice (like in other cards of the same type); -I finished the Main Quest, and still had one move left, but the game didn't let me...
  4. I

Gameplay Feedback Thread

I have been playing a 3 turn match almost every day with my friend ever since the Beta got out (you can also check that I was the first poster in here :P). Here's some things I noticed: - There should be a timer when choosing a character and turn number, so that we know how much time we have...
  5. I

Game Issues Thread

"A Blizzard Descends" says "Become delayed and place 1 foul fate card in your region." but instead it forces the player to place a Foul Card token on an action. "Unsettling News" says "Place 1 foul fate in a region adjacent to your region." but once again it forces the player to place a Foul...
  6. I

Game Issues Thread

The monster card "Fleder" states that every player in the region will suffer a wound before battle, however it didn't cause me a wound and I was in the same region as the player battling the "Fleder". When I can use 5 or more cards in battle the 5th card is completely covered in a golden shine...
  7. I

Music is very repetitive

I wouldn't know since I haven't played Witcher 2 yet :sweat: But I agree with the concept of reusing other Witcher music tracks.
  8. I

Game Issues Thread

The "Dead End" investigation card asks me to choose an Investigation card and discard it, however it simply removed a random Development card which I couldn't even choose.
  9. I

Music is very repetitive

I like the music, but it's true that after a few hours even good music starts to become boring. I would suggest a few more music tracks for the game (why not even reuse some Witcher tracks?).
  10. I

Game Issues Thread

If you didn't kill the monster then it will appear again in the same area until you kill it, if you did kill it everytime and it still appeared then it's possibly a bug or bad luck. *************************************************** While playing with Geralt I got into a fight with Striga, I...
  11. I

Gameplay Feedback Thread

I don't agree with you :( how can you surpass the 16 VP player if he also does all the sidequests? If you constantly receive low VP Main Quests you cannot win unless the other players waste turns. I feel the game is mostly based on luck at this point, luck on which investigation cards you draw...
  12. I

Game Issues Thread

Sometimes if I leave the chat window open, it won't allow me to write anyhting, I then have to close the chat window and open it again to write in it. Some of the cards that state stuff like "put an X number of token for each sword/shield you are short" aren't working correctly, they always use...
  13. I

Do game developers/designers actually visit this forum?

I guess they're busy making the game :p They were more active in the boards when it started, I'm sure they'll be here when they have the time ;)
  14. I

Gameplay Feedback Thread

Hi guys! :) I've played a few matches and I'm enjoying the game so far. The music although short is enjoyable, the game aesthetic is appealing, and the gameplay if fun. However, there's almost no player interaction and nothing to do while waiting for your turn to play. At this moment it...
  15. I

Gameplay Feedback Thread

Hi guys! :) I understand this is a Beta and thus a work in progress. Will there be more game arenas in the future? Will we be able to build our decks (even if the game still chooses the cards randomly)? Will there be more interaction between players?
  16. I

Game Issues Thread

Hi guys! :) These are from the 2014-07-04 build: - It wasn't my turn and I clicked on a regions monster icon, I could not go back until the other player made a move. Image: - Again when it's not our turn, I think the 2nd line of text (used action: ActionMove TRAVEL) should be a bit lower...
  17. I

Gameplay Feedback Thread

Hi guys! Just installed the game and noticed two typos, not sure if this is the correct feedback topic though, or if we should provide feedback on anything other than gameplay, but still, here it goes: - On the "Obstacles" tutorial page it should be "Heroes" instead of "Heores"; - On the...
Top Bottom