Search results

+
  1. X

Gameplay Feedback Thread

All the characters have different exchange rates for leads and proof. For example, Triss can change 3 blue leads for 1 blue proof, so gathering 2 blue proof for her counts as easy, while she has to collect 7 red leads for 1 red proof and 5 purple leads for 1 purple proof (if I remember the...
  2. X

I was the winner - but why? :)

In the current stage of the game the end game conditions are met as soon as somebody finishes his last quests (1st, 3rd or 5th, depending on the chosen number of quests). The rest of the players complete the round, so e.g. if this player was the third player out of four, the fourth player still...
  3. X

Spelling of Vizima

Interestingly, in the English edition of Blood of Elves they call it Wyzima too.
  4. X

screenshots, card list, amount of dice

There are 2 kinds of dice: the white ones are the 3 battle dice which are used by every hero, and there are the colorful hero dice, each of them belonging to a certain hero: Triss has 1 blue, Yarpen has 1 yellow, Dandelion has 1 purple and Geralt has 3 red ones. With development cards you can...
  5. X

Game Issues Thread

gog_launcher_feedback@gog.com
  6. X

dwarven amulet?

Some monsters and some battles on the investigation cards need the eye symbole to defeat the monster or win the battle. Maybe that's the reason, otherwise Yarpen would be unable to produce such an icon.
  7. X

Amulet of Triss

You can only recharge SPELL cards, so you cannot recharge the Amulet.
  8. X

Dwarf

I don't mind the choice of characters after all, it was just strange at first. Since I've played the game so many times I got to love all of them.
  9. X

Patch Notes - UPDATED 28.08.2014

Hi Rafał, I also wanted to contact you personally through the GOG.com team since I saw that here I didn't have the opportunity to send you a PM, but it seems I didn't succeed. I would have some remarks regarding the differences between the actual board game's present state and your digital...
  10. X

Game Issues Thread

Today's issues: - At the beginning of the game if you wait more than 5-10 seconds, the game will choose a character instead of you, and if you click first on the requested number of quests instead of choosing a character, it does the same. - Geralt just finished his third quest, got all the...
  11. X

Dwarf

My first question was why Triss and not Yennefer? I think I don't have to explain that question. :)
  12. X

Game Issues Thread

Some more issues: - Geralt's Medallion cards spell Medalion (one "l" is missing) and in my last game the icon on the top of the card looked rather like a dot instead of a wolf's head. - I opened my opponent's character sheet (Yarpen) where the space of the picture of his success dice was empty...
  13. X

Game Issues Thread

In the GOG.com forums we were told to send them to this address and they will forward it tho the game team: gog_launcher_feedback@gog.com I did so and they already forwarded them, so it works. It would not be bad to have a direct address, but until we get one you can send them here.
  14. X

Game Issues Thread

Both of your success conditions have a shield behind their main icon, which means that the one one the left counts as 2 shields and the one on the right as 1 dodge (which can be used to turn a sword into a shield) and 1 shield. The icons on the dice need more explanation.
  15. X

What affect the number of dices I have?

I would add some more info to this. There are two different kind of dice. The three white ones are called battle dice which are used by every hero when they battle. And then there are the dice which have the same color as the hero's figure. They are called hero dice. Yarpen, Triss and Dandelion...
  16. X

Game Issues Thread

It was my nth game, I’m not counting anymore, and here are the many errors, bugs and typos I encountered (since my last bug report at least, trying to leave out all the stuff the others already mentioned): - Worlds Collide (combat quest card): in the flavor text there are many typos but I...
  17. X

What is the meaning of the War Track?

You mean the War Track? That is a mechanism for spawning monsters and foul fates in the region you are currently in. It happens if there are no obstacles in your region at the end of your turn (so no foul fate or monster), or if a card says so. It advances the war track by one (going clockwise)...
  18. X

What is the difference between Travel and Fast Travel?

The normal travel allows you to visit a location which is adjacent to your present location, and fast travel allows you to travel 2 locations away from your present location, but then you have to deal with a foul fate. At least it should work like that if there are no bugs in there. :) I don't...
  19. X

Game Issues Thread

Listing some more issues while waiting to join a game: - I cannot click on my own info while choosing from two Quest cards. It would be important to see the exchange rate of the leads and proof, would make the decision making easier. - Same case when I’m about to choose a development card: it...
  20. X

Game Issues Thread

Now our game completely crashed, I couldn't even roll the dice to decide who should be the first player. Only saw the blurry background without any buttons. And now we have problems with matchmaking, part of the players stayed in the lobby but the game started and showed as if they would be...
Top Bottom