Search results

+
  1. M

Witcher TRPG could use Solasta: Crown of the Magister and Thronebreaker as a base!

Big fan of The Witcher here... big fan of other games like Baldur´s Gate, Neverwinter Nights, IceWind Dale, Planescape and many others (not only strategy or isometric RPGs). I´d really like to point out that there could be a HUGE game opportunity (imho of course XD) if CD Projekt Red would...
  2. M

Confused with gold cards

Confused with gold cards So... been playing GWENT for a short period but I am confused in some aspect with gold cards. Geralt base strength is 12 with no effects while other lower gold cards have effects and even Hjalmar is stronger... additionally, there are 2 more Geralt gold cards with...
  3. M

Geralt Gold card idea

Geralt Gold card idea I think Geralt card is not portraying that he is the hero of the saga. As Ciri gold card, I would have Geralt card have a special "move". I'd put a counter on him an any X ammount of rounds I'd let him cast a sign (but turn silver after using the ability). Or just let him...
  4. M

Any classes/roles as in the pnp cp2020 game?

Any classes/roles as in the pnp cp2020 game? Hi all... Guess this has been asked already... but anychance anyone would know if you will be able to select your character role/class? Since in the CP2020 game there were solo's, cops, nomads... etc. Just wondering :) Thanks!
  5. M

Should I give up on any updates/expansions for the table top version?

Should I give up on any updates/expansions for the table top version? Hi guys... I know I should have the answer by now but I will ask again anyway... is there any expansion planned for this great table top game?? :(
  6. M

New Game+ after B&W

New Game+ after B&W Hi all!! I'm about to finish my first game play and will certainly start a New Game+... just have a couple of questions that maybe anyone of you can help me with: 1. I am almost done with B&W and then I will clear the base game... do I keep the house, items, etc from...
  7. M

Who engineered/created the witchers?

Who engineered/created the witchers? HI all, Any one knows where I can find more lore from the witcher universe? I've been reading the books and playing the games but can't recall right know who is believed to be responsible for the creation of the first witcher... And I don/t mean the...
  8. M

[SPOILERS] Killing or tricking the Hym... any lasting consequences?

[SPOILERS] Killing or tricking the Hym... any lasting consequences? Hi guys... I just played the "Possession" quest and can't figure out if there are any lasting consequences of one choice over the other. In my opinion, the "tricking" option is not the way my witcher would react... but after...
  9. M

Snow hares not available for looting

Snow hares not available for looting Hi, I recently moved to Skellige and I have killed some snow rabbits that come across... Even if the "corpse" indicator appears in the map, there is no way to loot the corpses... I've tried re-starting, re-loading, etc... no change. BR,
  10. M

The Witcher PnP RPG - What would you like to see?

The Witcher PnP RPG - What would you like to see? So... I'm a huge fan of the Witcher and got really excited by the idea of an old fashion PnP game when it was announced... here are my two cents of what I would like to see in it 1. Different witcher schools with actual differences that matter...
  11. M

Any plan for having TRAPS back on Witcher 3 DLCs?

Any plan for having TRAPS back on Witcher 3 DLCs? Hey guys, I must admit I was not an Alchemy/Trap making guy in The Witcher 2 but used trap making every now and then. I think it added a cool "strategy" element to the game. Do you guys know if there is any idea to get Trap making back in The...
  12. M

[BUG] Merchant marker and merchant in distress area - VELEN

[BUG] Merchant marker and merchant in distress area - VELEN Hi all, I have PS4 (v1.08 and NG+) installed I saved a merchant in Velen area (People in distress marker) near the place where you get the FAKE PAPERS quest and the MONSTER DEN. The merchant left the cage and told me to see him...
  13. M

A deer named Doe?

A deer named Doe? Hi all, I'm playing The Witcher 3 for the first time and I'm having a hell of a time (the good way) in the White Orchard killing wolves and Nekkers and other monsters. While I was running for my life trying to get some grip of the combat mode, I decided to kill some bunnies...
  14. M

Gwent hero cards with special abilities

Gwent hero cards with special abilities Hi!! Just new to the Witcher 3 and I really enjoyed GWENT as everybody else :) My question is... do hero cards have special abilities? If not, WHY NOT!?!? It would be awesome to play a "Geralt" and use IGNI to scorch one card of X row or Y ammount of...
Top Bottom