Search results

+
  1. P

A multiplayer game, really? Where are the players interactions?

I tend to agree. These two of my games were the most fun: 1. A game, where opponent left and I played the rest of the game solo. It was actually quite enjoayble. No boring waiting for opponent's turn, a lot of time to read all texts on my cards... 2. A game with 3 additional players, where we...
  2. P

Gameplay Feedback Thread

Agreed. Matchmaking based on game length preference would be much better than my original suggestion. Current implementation also acts quite weirdly. For example I participated in a game with 3 additional players; me and two players chose their characters and 3 quests, the 4th one (with the...
  3. P

Amulet of Triss

Amulet of Triss Is there any way how to "recharge" the Amulet that Triss got, once I used all 3 "charges"? The only way I saw was some card removing my random development card, which was the Amulet. Then I gained a new one through Develop action again. But this is quite rare...
  4. P

Patch Notes - UPDATED 28.08.2014

Thanks for a new update! Gonna play some more :-)
  5. P

Gameplay Feedback Thread

In my opinion public games should be 3 quests long by default (without a possibility to change it) and only private games could be 1, 3 or 5 quests long. Those 1 quest long games are really just rushing for main quest completion (even without bothering with subquest) = no fun at all.
  6. P

Game Issues Thread

The bug with unfinishable main quest happend in last 3 of my games in a row. Sorry, but there's no point in playing until this is fixed.
  7. P

Game Issues Thread

The bug described by me above happened again in my next game. Again with Triss (different main quest now). Now it wasn't possible to resolve the bug at all, not even by going elsewhere and then returning to the location where I was supposed to finish the quest. The quest was marked as completed...
  8. P

Game Issues Thread

It just happened in my long game today that after completing first 2 main quests the 3rd main quest couldn't be completed. I had all the prerequisites, I was with my Triss in Wyzima, I clicked on the button on the quest card and it was marked as completed (along with both subquests), but the...
Top Bottom