Search results

+
  1. P

Please don't let the witcher series die

Guys, what about arena mode? After finishing Witcher 2 about dozen times i got tired of replaying the story, so i started playing arena mode and i really liked it. I spent lots of hours in this game mode. What do you guys think about it? I mean arena for Witcher 3 could be nice, especially with...
  2. P

Music loop bug (possibly 1.04 issue)

Music loop bug (possibly 1.04 issue) Hello everyone, I have encountered a music loop bug. I started the game today (after installation of 1.04 patch) and everything was fine. At some point i noticed, that game music started looping. I can not tell you which track and i can not tell you when...
  3. P

Installation failed with code: -10: File reading error

So, gog galaxy just restarted my download about 25 gigs in... i guess i will have to pirate this fucking game to play it, since galay downloads can not be resumed. Well thank you for selling me a scam
  4. P

Installation keeps failing

Thanks vkcurts. I had issues with disc game, i just hope i will not have to download again after i download it now. Damn i am sad :D i can already see, that i will have different problems with game...
  5. P

Installation failed with code: -10: File reading error

Same issue here. Except i have problems with disc one during installation of concept0 textures... i can not offer you any solutions; only a little bit of sympathy.
  6. P

Installation keeps failing

I have the same problem. During installation i receive an error that roughly mentios not having enough free space ( i have 430 gigs free) and suggests shutting down all irrelevant programs. Well i have tried pretty much everything i could think of and i still get the error. Error happens...
  7. P

Poll: Arena Mode in The Wicher 3

Yes please, i would love to see some arena mode in witcher 3. It is good for practicing.
  8. P

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Holy cow. I am exactly on recommended. Thanks for the information :)
  9. P

Combat in The Witcher 3

Certain animations contain one full spin of body and these can not be stopped. If it was just a simple stab or cut, animation would end quickly and i could react.
  10. P

Combat in The Witcher 3

Animations are really beautiful. What i have slight problem with is transition from 1 animation to another; sometimes it seems that weapon just teleports to some position (gif on page 105). Another problem - for me - is, that once Geralt starts spinning, there is no stopping him. I can not even...
  11. P

Obvious Downgrade

I do not think we will see such a thing in the game. Still i hope...
  12. P

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

Have they actually mentioned exact reasons? It is all so general in the OP. It says nothing about actual problems.
  13. P

Should TW3 have been like the previous two titles? No open world?

I also think, that they have problems with transition to huge open world. I replayed witcher 2 at least 10 times on each path (i am not kidding) and i still play the game - mostly arena now. Witcher 2 is just a great game, because it is so dense and you can always do something. It has great...
  14. P

Obvious Downgrade

Well the game is pretty much finished. Right now there is not much time to fix things. There will be christmas and i do not know single human being, that would want to work during this time. After christmas and new year comes what? 50 days? I do not think that is enough time to fix things like...
  15. P

Obvious Downgrade

To everyone claiming it was older build or console version: it does not make sense. Why would they show something much worse in advertisement? It is just simpleton´s logic. Et tu, CDPR
  16. P

When are you going to play?

Times are hard for university students. I will play as soon as possible ( i hope i will be able to play at day 1 for few hours). :victory:
  17. P

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

My only wish is... Letho!
  18. P

Concerns about the game's quality

Rome 2, Watch dogs... and now even Witcher :(
Top Bottom