Search results

+
  1. Kravarnik

See this? See That? You can't have that - Cyberpunk 2077

I was actually taking it really slow. My current playthrough lasted for 150 hours. I'm not hating on the game, I just wish there were more roleplaying aspects in it. I'll definitely replay it on the other 2 lifepaths, heck I can easily spend 900+ hours on it at the least. It's not a bad game but...
  2. Kravarnik

Yep, I'm pretty sure that I saw your post but I didn't quite bother replying as I was too busy playing the game. But the thing is, no matter how many discussions we'll have on that topic it's just going to fall into deaf ears. Sometimes, tiny details such as sitting, eating, smoking can...
  3. Kravarnik

I actually am more frustrated that you don't unlock the ultra luxe mansion at the end of the game. You pop there for 2 minutes, hop on a hover car thingy and that's the last time you see it. Missed opportunity right there. I'm not even going to talk about other missed opportunities like not...
  4. Kravarnik

[SPOILERS]Ending Question

Nope, you can't save them both, it's either V, Johnny or none. Although, No one dies (except one of the two protagonists) but it's the most fitting ending on this game imo.
  5. Kravarnik

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

This is an excellent review, you pretty much nailed everything. I haven't finished the game as of yet but the way that I feel so far is that I just want to get the story over with and return on the Witcher 3. The story even though linear, is really intriguing. That's just it. It's very hard for...
  6. Kravarnik

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

My V, Corpo/Assault build.
  7. Kravarnik

Rate the avatar above you!

^ 8/10 nice cyber-ninja bro!
  8. Kravarnik

Is there any way to track "unmarked" quests?

Pretty much what the title says. I've left my playthrough for a while and I lost track over some unmarked quests that I really need to complete although, I'm not sure whether or not I've done them before so there's no way to check on them other than wasting my time running around the area of the...
  9. Kravarnik

[Spoilers]Uma probably sensed Geralt's presence.

It just occurred to me on my current playthrough after talking to the baron about Ana, once the dialogue finishes then Uma randomly jumps in the room all nervous and stuff. It got me thinking that even after the curse Avallac'h was able to control it to an extend and he basically wanted to jump...
  10. Kravarnik

[Forum Game] Mod list flex! Should be fun!

Interesting mod list! On the contrary I had a mod which increased the intensity of the rains as the vanilla rain was too bland for my taste, eventually I removed it because it was causing a weird semi-circle bug on the horizon mostly noticeable when sailing through Skellige Isles.
  11. Kravarnik

[Forum Game] Mod list flex! Should be fun!

I was really curious to see some of your own mod lists so I decided to post this as a fun little game where everyone can show off their own setup. The rules are simple, post a screenshot of your "mods" folder and a screenshot of your "dlc" folder (if you have any "dlc" mods), if you are using...
  12. Kravarnik

Innkeeper Elsa at White Orchard, Gwent bug or mod incompatibility?

Oh, thank god I'm relieved to hear that! I had so many gwent mods on my previous playthroughs and I've never actually managed to get the Collect 'em All achievement. My game was sooo bugged that I'd get random gwent cards just by exploring. This time around I'm paying much closer attention to my...
  13. Kravarnik

FPS issues after Windows 10 update

Sigil I want to kiss you, I've been noticing some FPS drops in my game too after a couple of updates, I saw your reply and I immediately went to check my power plan, apparently microsoft decided to revert it back to Power Saving configuration and that was throttling my GPU, I got weirded out...
  14. Kravarnik

Innkeeper Elsa at White Orchard, Gwent bug or mod incompatibility?

I have just started a fresh playthrough on Witcher 3, I'm obviously going for the Collect 'em All quest and since I'm still really early in the story I wanted to ask you guys about the Innkeeper Elsa. When I visited the Inkeep with Vesemir I obviously bought all of her available cards, after...
  15. Kravarnik

Leaderboards exploitation on the Arena mode on steam.

Soo basically I was on my way to start a fresh run on the Witcher 3 but before doing that, I decided to replay the first and second games just to get a bit of a refresh on the story. Anyway, when I finished Witcher 2 I wanted to try the arena mode as I was curious to see where I was gonna be...
  16. Kravarnik

Missing One Card in Velen for the Card Collector Trophy

If I were you, I'd playing NPCs outside Velen despite what the "Miraculous Guide to Gwent" says. But honestly since you said that you have already acquired the cards from the site I gave you, I think you might be unlucky. I can totally relate to that, hunting trophies can be really frustrating...
  17. Kravarnik

PS4 Controller Button Prompts in Witcher 3

Side note, if you are using lots of script mods in the game, this parameter might break your save. Basically if you load a save right after a script compilation finishes you might see your materials appear as -1. It is not really recommended to play the game right after script compilation...
  18. Kravarnik

Missing One Card in Velen for the Card Collector Trophy

Hmm I think I can offer you a way to start your investigation.. Since you play on your PS4 you aren't using any mods so we can cross the possibility of mod incompatibilities out. There is a specific amount of gwent cards you can earn in game. You can't for example have more than 3 decoys and...
  19. Kravarnik

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Thank you! I think I'm pretty familiar with the forum tools already hehe!
  20. Kravarnik

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Ban for not using an avatar.
Top Bottom