Search results

+
  1. T

Suggestion: Make Leaders "equally good"?

Suggestion: Make Leaders "equally good"? I think that maybe, the players should be allowed to pick one leader from each faction who they think will suit their play style they want to start with and then the other 2 would be unlockable because right now, everyone is forced to start...
  2. T

Hearthstone - Asking for a favor

Hearthstone - Asking for a favor Hey there guys, I thought I'd ask my fellow Witcher fans for a favor : ) A few days ago, Blizzard released an alternative hero for Hearthstone's Priest class Tyrande Whisperwind that I have really been looking forward to. You can get her by taking part in a...
  3. T

Gwent: Fan Ideas

Gwent: Fan Ideas Feel free to post all the ideas you have for the Gwent game into this thread! May it serve the devs as an inspiration! : ) Okay here are some of mine! Different Battlefields: Instead of the same Gwent board, there could be different battlefields based on locations from...
  4. T

B&W - My verdict!

B&W - My verdict! So I pretty much finished 95% of B&W, I still have a few question marks and side quests left so once I finish those, I will include the total time spent with the expansion. And I thought why not do a review so if anybody feels like reading, here it comes! Touissant The...
  5. T

Witcher Movie Scheduled for 2017?

Witcher Movie Scheduled for 2017? Here is the article: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2015/11/05/the-witcher-is-getting-a-movie-adaptation.aspx I do not have a good feeling about this. I stand by my opinion that if there was ever to be a witcher movie, it should have been pure CG...
  6. T

How does the game run on Windows 10?

How does the game run on Windows 10? So, anybody playing on Windows 10 yet? How does it run? : )
  7. T

Scoia´tael Merchant in distress - Can´t interact with him.

Scoia´tael Merchant in distress - Can´t interact with him. Once you free him from the bandit camp, he says he has a reward for you and asks you to find him in a nearby camp. When he returns to the Scoia´tael camp though, you can´t interact with him.
  8. T

Something for Triss coming?

Something for Triss coming? So, what do u guys make of this? http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/07/02/the-witcher-3-something-big-brewing-tweaks-to-triss-romance-incoming/ Its hard to tell I guess. Maybe the voice actress really got back to work and some dialogue changes are coming which would...
  9. T

Adda might still be in the catacombs?

Adda might still be in the catacombs? Just noticed this today. By the way, Adda is dead in my story. So maybe she actually survived like Thaler and is still in the catacombs. Unless they meant remove the corpse : D But to me it sounded like a Striga is still there. What do you think?
  10. T

Your opinion: Alternative look for Triss

Your opinion: Alternative look for Triss So I just saw this: http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/the-witcher-3-dlc-5.jpg And I´m curious, what do you guys think? I am SO happy that it comes with a different hairstyle! Triss has been wearing the two buns for a while now so it was...
  11. T

The ending that I got. What?! (SPOILERS)

The ending that I got. What?! (SPOILERS) I just finished the game, loved every single moment, best game ever BUT what did I do to deserve this ending?! I won´t put anything into the spoiler brackets, you have been already warned by the thread title. - Okay let me start by saying that I...
  12. T

The ending that I got. What?! (SPOILERS)

The ending that I got. What?! (SPOILERS) Sorry wrong forum. Meant to post this into the story locations and characters. I will repost it there while leaving this thread empty. Mods feel free to delete it.
  13. T

New look for Yen looks awesome! How about an alternative look for Triss?

New look for Yen looks awesome! How about an alternative look for Triss? Who else wants an alternative look for Triss to be one of the 16 free DLCs? Maybe something with her hair down? Pleaseeeee! : )))))
  14. T

Why is this character not in the journal? (SPOILERS)

Why is this character not in the journal? (SPOILERS) At Kaer Morhen when you why was she not added to the character journal? Did anybody else got her?
  15. T

My choices from TW2 and their consequences (SPOILERS)

My choices from TW2 and their consequences (SPOILERS) PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST OF CHOICES, CONSEQUENCES AND STORY BREAKERS.
  16. T

Why did I not get the Witcher 2 choices cutscene?!

Why did I not get the Witcher 2 choices cutscene?! So I arrived at Vizima and did not get the cutscene. Before I started new game when they asked me for TW2 import save I clicked off because I wanted to put it in manually. What did I do wrong?
  17. T

Digital Hairstyle - Yennefer of Vengerberg

Digital Hairstyle - Yennefer of Vengerberg Hello everyone! Some of you might remember my post about Digital hairstyle - Triss Merigold where I posted a WIP of Triss´s hair which I was unable to finish. Today I have for you another WIP. This time I was trying to recreate the hair of Yennefer...
  18. T

Digital hairstyle - Triss Merigold.

Digital hairstyle - Triss Merigold. Hello everyone! This is as good as my fanart gets I guess. It´s still a WIP and hopefully I will be able to finish it if the program doesn´t crash when I try to open the file again but I tried to create Triss´s hairstyle. This is just the main layer, I...
  19. T

My Review and Improvement Suggestions

My Review and Improvement Suggestions I was taking notes while playing today and here´s my feedback. YES ITS LONG BUT YOU BETTER READ IT! : ) FIRST IMPRESSIONS After launching the game I was welcomed by a nice short tutorial. This was the first time the player is introduced to the (very...
Top Bottom