Search results

+
  1. A

A Proud Review: Dex

Dosent look quite like my type of game but it looks interesting none the less.
  2. A

What game are you currently playing

Just got back into the game called thief and about to beat it again, then heading towards mad max with a little far cry 4 and the crew every know any then as a break.
  3. A

Recently finished everybody's gone to the rapture and replayed Metro redux, back into far cry 4 again. Might start playing witcher again when the dlc comes out for it.
  4. A

Beat the witcher a few weeks back very enjoyable just wish it had all the stuff the new patch is coming out with beforehand, 80% of my loot was ingredients and crafting materials. Got stuck into far cry and the crew again. Waiting patiently for Mad max.
  5. A

Still playing witcher, but had to restart the whole game once i explored all of both maps due to not getting my experience for some quests.
  6. A

Still playing Farcry 4 on propaganda still holding 1st place, and of course playing the whitcher 3 wild hunt, made it to level 8 and have only done 1 main quest so far. Having trouble doing the dairy in darkness quest has anyone finished that quest?
  7. A

Finally made it to 1st place in propaganda on far cry 4 ps4,And just beat bloodborne last monday.
  8. A

Still stuck playing bloodborne and trying to keep my number 3 rank in propaganda on ps4.
  9. A

Yea dude, apparently i went the wrong way instead of going to the witch house to get the rune thing i just went the other way and missed out on it as well with side quests i could not do the crow woman's quests or anything i must of skipped it going into the other area's my account was level...
  10. A

Currently still playing Bloodborne and far cry 4, I have not lost any blood echoes in bloodborne not one single one so far. Still trying to maintain 2 place in propaganda mode in far cry 4.
  11. A

Ill put it like this i used to be a xbox 360 fan only then last of us came out and i bought a ps3 for 300 or how much ever it was just for that game and honestly if you like this kind of game style i would say go for it, in a matter of fact it did surpass dark souls by a long shot by the way...
  12. A

Been playing bloodborne and it has been a blast, you must see this article http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/03/24/bloodborne-is-the-highest-rated-exclusive-on-ps4xbox-one-learn-more-about-its-creation/ Also waiting to play life is strange episode 2, I have not lost any blood echoes in...
  13. A

I bought the crew last year hoping it would be good but it wasn't, so i tried to give it another chance recently and apparently i had a glitch where i cant receive rep points but thats not what made me quit just the overall lack of content in the game. Then they release new cars for 2-4 dollars...
  14. A

Release date of Cyberpunk

Even if its 2018 thats all the more reason for it to be better.
  15. A

227 No its actually quite interesting i bought the bundle when it was first announced so i just have to wait patiently for each episode, Its going way better then Remember me. I replayed it 3 times now. Here is a good review site for it from critics...
  16. A

Ive been playing the life is strange episode one so many times i hope the next one comes soon, my bet is march 16.
  17. A

Still playing far cry 4 on ps4 ranking 3 out of the world. Tried to play mxgp official motocross but it was terrible. Also stuck playing the free to play black light retribution on ps4. ---------- Updated at 10:36 AM ---------- @ Matsif Yea i avoided that game and instead played the order...
  18. A

Currently playing Fight the dragon on steam it is an amazing game please check it out guys on steam.
  19. A

Still Currently playing far cry 4, spending most of my time on the 5v5 multiplayer rank 169 out of millions of players on outpost mode so as you can see trying to climb the leaderboard baby. Also if you want to see a good youtube channel for your gaming needs try out Soflygames I've been...
  20. A

I really am enjoying far cry 4 their multiplayer 5v5 is impressive as well as the nice co op option which makes the game a whole lot easier in a way.
Top Bottom