Search results

+
  1. S

Level 100 Grandmaster gear for NG+?

Level 100 Grandmaster gear for NG+? Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to have level 100 grandmaster witcher gear, if starting NG+ at level 60? If so, what's the best way to level Geralt from 57 to 60? EDIT: or should it be 59 (59+41)? Or 60+40?
  2. S

O'Dimm's saddle and Olgierd's sword

O'Dimm's saddle and Olgierd's sword Is it possible to still get the saddle in NG, and transfer it to NG+ to get the sword as well as the saddle? I was planning to play NG as a greedy guy, and then NG+ from that with the ending I'd like.
  3. S

Dump Yen before going to Triss?

Dump Yen before going to Triss? Hello, I was just wondering, if that's possible. To go to Skellige, do quests there, and then return to Novigrad and meet Triss. Or the quest line wont allow that?
  4. S

Minimap and healthbar etc

Minimap and healthbar etc Hello, I just started playing TW3 and soon after I faced a problem, where my minimap, healthbar etc disappeared. And I can't find how could I turn them back on. Reloading saves, even to earlier ones wont help.
  5. S

Fight vs Azar Javed

Fight vs Azar Javed Hello, I'm replaying my TW1&2 for complete story-line, as I'm going to play TW 3 soon (at last). But I got stuck with the fight vs Azar Javed in TW1 (2nd fight). Well, I manage to kill him easily, but I'd like to keep Berengar alive, too. I have done it in the past, but now...
  6. S

Would TW3 be playable on this PC?

Would TW3 be playable on this PC? Hello, I plan to buy a new PC, and I would like to know if TW3 would be playable on it. RAM: 8GB Video card: AMD Radeon R7 240 Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 4460 (3,2 GHz)
  7. S

Arm wrestling [for perfect game, EE]

Arm wrestling [for perfect game, EE] -
  8. S

Tips for imports and questions [spoilers?]

Tips for imports and questions [spoilers?] Hello, I have a few questions about importing saves. How will be arms imported to the game? Will they be on the character or in storage? If they will be on the character, where will they appear (and all or just the best ones), in inventory or replacing...
  9. S

The cemetery key.

The cemetery key. I believe I'm stuck. I can not get that key. I talked to gravedigger about his monster problems and he said I need to talk to the "captain". But neither Thaler nor Vincent will talk to me about that. There's simply no options. I played as far to the point where I'm supposed to...
  10. S

Secret room in Pilippa's house

Secret room in Pilippa's house On the map in Pilippa's house in Vergen you can see some space behind the wardrobe besides the bed. Anyone know how to access it? There should be something, as Geralt's medallion also vibrated near there.
  11. S

Poker Face: Vergen

Poker Face: Vergen I noticed that if you do that quest early after your arrival to the town, you may get a diagram to craft meteorite ore, but if you go later, you may get meteorite sword instead. Does anyone know what's the exact requirement for that meteorite sword prize?
  12. S

Kayran

Kayran Hello, I have a problem with killing the Kayran. I can easily cut off the tentacles, but when it comes to riding one, a terrible lag hits me and I'm unable to fill that yellow line. I wouldn't like to give up on the game just because of that, so I hope someone who's not having such...
Top Bottom