Search results

+
  1. Engagerade

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Getting Worried now............................. These were posted by Bioware themselves, do they think this looks good? http://blog.bioware.com/2017/01/31/mass-effect-andromeda-character-kits/{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/pbs.twimg.com\/media\/C4GzicGWIAAM7md.jpg"}...
  2. Engagerade

Mass Effect Andromeda release date is March 21 https://twitter.com/masseffect/status/816706281616637952 Still think it might get delayed.
  3. Engagerade

The General Videogame Thread

Forcing people to fork out 300£ for the few games they want in sub 30 fps :D I Understood the argument of people wanting a simpler device where they could just turn it on and start playing but with all the massive constant updates for both the console and the games, and with games being...
  4. Engagerade

I wonder why they used that dialogue scene when it looked so rough? Based on the footage my only really complaint are the animations, especially the facial ones, in a game so focused on dialogue it simply does not cut it.
  5. Engagerade

I now understand why they took down the forums.
  6. Engagerade

No.
  7. Engagerade

Reposted from NeoGAF "Game informer impressions, first hour spoilers Surprised how much it looked and felt like Mass Effect despite all the changes like no classes, no paragon/renegade, more open world angle. Developed by 3 studios, ie helped by 2. They saw the first hour of the game, early...
  8. Engagerade

Now playing [music]

[No message]
  9. Engagerade

Need actual gameplay footage to properly judge it. It looks good so far but i thought Inquisition did so too and that burned me hard.
  10. Engagerade

6 years after Mafia 2 we get this..............
  11. Engagerade

Yes you can use them for the Steam edition, just download them from the Social network and install and it's all good. Some good Mods if youre interested. Mass Effect 2 loadscreens are timed so even if you have an SSD they will not play any faster, this mod removes that. A must have...
  12. Engagerade

"The Good, the bad and the Ugly ending" What do you think about "Endings" in games?

Sad endings i consider memorable. Bioshock 2's ending (including Minerva's Den of course) really got to me. Silent Hill 2's ending crucified me. Brothers - A Tale Of Two Sons wrecked me. "John Marston flashbacks"
  13. Engagerade

Having seen quite a bit of the Call of Duty 4 Remastered gameplay i can safely say. what the fuck? -Changing the caster audio to something far worse for no reason. -Horrible weaponsounds from the newer games far inferior to the originals. -Changed some animations like running for absolutely no...
  14. Engagerade

Battlefield 5: World War 1/Great War

Well i played the Beta and for me it was a massive dissapointment, plays exactly like Battlefield 4 and with it being in a WW1 setting it feels extremely off, i can suspend my disbelief to a certain degree but this is overkill. UI is extremely modern, looks a lot like Battlefronts, i wish they...
  15. Engagerade

Now playing [music]

The Beethoven of our time.
  16. Engagerade

Now playing [music]

17. Engagerade

{spoiler}for blood and wine

There is a mod for it if you are playing on PC.
  18. Engagerade

Now playing [music]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS_FCbQ-okM
  19. Engagerade

Bioware taking their players thoughts on their games from tumblr.........................well i can't see any way this can end badly :lol:
  20. Engagerade

After seeing Mighty, No 9 im highly wary of anything Inafune is involved in.
Top Bottom