Search results

+
  1. S

Your Thoughts On The Increased Danger Level

Yeah, I should've went into more detail regarding bad fate management since newer players likely don't know that you can lose VP if you get bad fates you can't assign—due to having one on all of your actions. Bad fates tend to beget bad fates, so you need to manage them. When I have to place a...
  2. S

Your Thoughts On The Increased Danger Level

Your Thoughts On The Increased Danger Level If you played version TR037, you'll notice the game is noticeably more dangerous, starting with TR038. Your characters will have a harder time surviving with the addition of various cards, along with rule changes—such as not being able to move if a...
  3. S

Anyone Playing?

Overall, there's not many active players. I'd guesstimate something like no more than 50 active players at any given 30-day interval. So if you're sitting in the lobby and no one's joining, it's probably because no one's online at the time.
  4. S

How To Complete Support Objective?

Never mind, support objectives work fine. Basically you are supporting the quest of the other players. So when you meet the support objective of another player's quest card, click on their portrait in the menu at the top of the screen, then click on their quest card to turn in. You'll receive...
  5. S

How To Complete Support Objective?

How To Complete Support Objective? Has anyone been able to complete the Support objectives on the new quest cards? I've been to both the side quest and main quest cities but have not seen the option to complete the support objective. Even after completing the side quests and completing the main...
  6. S

Tips & Tricks

:laughing: Just wanted to let everyone know abou the bug I added to the list; purple investigation card, "Foul Play" gives 3 proofs instead of 3 leads. Geralt's gonna kick ass with that, since 1 purple proof = 7 purple leads for him. :sweat:
  7. S

Do You Skip Side Quests?

Do You Skip Side Quests? Because of the current bug where development cards can't be used when resolving investigation cards, I find I've been speed-running through the game much more than I did previously. Specifically, this means skipping side quests that require leads to complete—unless I...
  8. S

Development Cards Unusable During Investigations

What happened to the update? Well, I guess if pushing it back another week results in a more stable release and/or more content added, that's better I guess.
  9. S

Anyone Playing?

I go on pretty regularly. At certain hours, you have to wait quite a while for other players so if you have time, try playing at different times. Wait, are you on right now? Hopefully that matchmaking bug hasn't resurfaced.. Launcher did update again.. EDIT: Never mind, had someone join so...
  10. S

Version TR037 2014-09-08 Changes

Added the fact that how delay works has been changed. Delays no longer stack and max out at 1; so you will only lost 1 action if you were delayed twice in a row, for example. Note, there's also a bug and delays are sometimes not being applied, though perhaps just limited to "A Blizzard...
  11. S

Your Character Ranking

Your Character Ranking :gathering: I'm curious what everyone's ranking of the characters are, at the moment. For me, from best to worse, it's: Geralt, Dandelion, Triss, and finally Yarpen. Geralt can roll swords very effectively and his skills don't require charging. He's the best to me...
  12. S

Tips & Tricks

That's true, I generally investigate before travelling as well. Particularly since you can get more leads out of investigating and some investigations will delay you; investigating every turn should be a priority. The second tip is particularly useful for Triss and Dandy; but also for the other...
  13. S

Tips & Tricks

Tips & Tricks The Tricks section has info that experienced players should be aware of. These are bugs in the current version that you could exploit to give you an edge. The Tips section contain a couple pointers intended for newer players. Update in progress to be in line with current...
  14. S

Gameplay Feedback Thread

Huh, interesting. Fellow British Columbian here too. :wave: And like you, I've been in matchmaking for a while without anyone joining. I think there's some sort of server problem in general. Or.. maybe just for us British Columbians. :no:
  15. S

Thumbs-up Failed Rolls

I think this "feature" may have been introduced as a bug and not intentional. Previously you could not thumbs up players' completion of a main quest but that has been fixed—perhaps that was what introduced it. Anyways, this has already been marked for removal in the next update.
  16. S

It has not been fixed yet in the current version, TR037, but will be in TR038. The bug occurs with all characters and development cards cannot be used when resolving Investigation cards. Dev cards will work fine with other cards; such as resolving Foul Fate or monster cards.
  17. S

Thumbs-up Failed Rolls

Thumbs-up Failed Rolls Been meaning to post this a while back but keep forgetting. Curious to hear what people's opinions on this are. In-game, I've seen both players that welcomed this option, as well as those that would like it removed. Personally, I really mind the option but I can...
  18. S

Hooray! This bug will be fixed in the next update. Sounds like they already fixed it and we just have to wait for when update is pushed—I'm guessing in a few days.
  19. S

Bring Back The Old Hooded Traveler

Bring Back The Old Hooded Traveler Anyone else liked the old Hooded Traveler better? I'm curious why they changed it too. For those unfamiliar, the old Hooded Traveler, prior to version TR037, gave you 1 additional action and that action can be issued to something you already used the same...
  20. S

Game Issues Thread

The description for "Hooded Traveler" could use improving; "If you would become delayed, play this card to prevent from becoming delayer". Also, from that description, I would expect playing the card would prevent any delays from affecting me, for a turn. The current effect in version TR037 is...
Top Bottom