Search results

+
  1. J

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Thanks i found one more
  2. J

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Is there maybe an artwork of last moments from 2nd book, when Geralt meets Ciri again? This is the best moment for me of entire series. ---------- Updated at 04:28 PM ---------- This one is stunning!
  3. J

Avallac'h # White frost # Ciri # Geralt # Endings

In the books, they run from white frost by traveling through the portals right? Anyway if Ciri is possible. only one as I know, to stop white frost, she is strongest person in universe. She could kill King of the wild hunt ez, no need Geralt? King of the wild hunt has the power to teleport...
  4. J

The Witcher books (NO SPOILERS)

Help me about the books I found 8 books translated to serbian language and I want to know is this a good order of the books : (I ll try to translate to english) 1. Intro book- Seasons of storm 2. Last wish 3.Sword of the destiny 4. Blood of the elf 5. Time of contempt 6. Baptism of fire 7...
  5. J

Is it finaly answered?

I got some answer at least ''Geralt didn't join the wild hunt willingly. The wild hunt basically enslaved his body and soul when he died, its not explained how he left and possibly never will be. Geralt says he doesn't remember a thing in his conversation to Yen who was also part of the wild...
  6. J

Is it finaly answered?

Well I can't play it so I want to know. Why he joined and why he run from them in the beggining of wc1. I saw the ending also, and Geralt is like a fell in love with Ciri o.O even if she is his daughter (adopted)...
  7. J

Is it finaly answered?

So its not?
  8. J

Is it finaly answered?

Is it finaly answered? Why Geralt joined the wild hunt? And what is happening in the intro of Witcher 1? Why is he running from wild hunt? Also is there fight Geralt vs King of wild hunt in wc3? Thank you
  9. J

Constructive opinions based on the gameplay videos that are released in 2015 (NO DOWNGRADE TALK)

People overeacting a little bit. Sand, waves... cmon? I care for gameplay and that console turning ugggggh hope for normal controles on PC.
  10. J

(SPOILERS) Will our choices from previous Witcher games really matter in Witcher 3 ?

Well I care for Shani btw :b Well I ask about Triss cause Im confused he end up with Yennefer in the end but what happened to Triss then...
  11. J

(SPOILERS) Will our choices from previous Witcher games really matter in Witcher 3 ?

Ok thank you for the answer. Have one more question- what happens with Triss and Geralt in the book at the end?
  12. J

King of the Wild Hunt I played just witcher 1, and I killed this guy in the end. What happens in witcher 2? And how this guy is back in witcher 3 if I killed him in w1? Or just game ignore your past decisions?
  13. J

Was Geralt really a rider of the Wild Hunt?

Im pretty lost right now :/
  14. J

Also isn't this game written by the book- so how we don't know what was before intro of Witcher 1??? Is there anything in the books?
  15. J

Letho (SPOILERS)

When I start to play Witcher 2 I will probably kill him. Cause hes fat, and fat assasin is like Yao Ming assasin. So yeah he is going down.
  16. J

I tried on my crappy pc but I got 7 fps hahahah. Now playing dragon age 2 after origins then I will replay witcher 1. Hope for new pc soon
  17. J

Flaws of the Witcher 2. (minor spoiler)

Yeah rolling is such a :D its crazy. Anyone normal would't roll while fighting to the death. Its just....retarded :D
  18. J

First Letho boss fight on hard - 1 hitting me

You are talking about what difficulty?
Top Bottom