Search results

+
  1. J

About the stuttering in console version

Not sure what it's worth but playing the XBone version and not really noticing it at all. Nothing but glorious fun so far :D
  2. J

xbox version not unlocked

I got tied up having to do some cooking and thought I was nearly 30 mins past launch.. Turns out I'm still early :/. Glad this thread clears up the timing. I can wait another 32 mins.
  3. J

Why does the new trailer say "Out Now!" and its the 18th?

I also believe the 7pm eastern time In North America is correct but we won't know for sure until another 3 1/4 hours give or take. Cannot wait :D
  4. J

Enjoying TW3 on Xbox One

One of the few things that bother me about the dynamic resolution is that apparently all of the open world adventuring was found to be 900p whereas menus and cutscenes render at 1080 along with possibly some indoor environments. I hope a near future patch further smooths things out and maybe...
  5. J

Enjoying TW3 on Xbox One

Mine is done the download but obviously I'm still waiting for the unlock and go-live in about 6-7 hours (depending on who you talk to). Mine also has a star in the upper right of the icon which means the day 1 patch is active. I would have preferred to disable but a few graphical tweaks won't...
  6. J

Enjoying TW3 on Xbox One

The increased frames come at the expense of both AF and AO quality though, therefore less grpaphical effects in favor of higher frame rate.
  7. J

Enjoying TW3 on Xbox One

I pre-ordered the CE for XBone but after hearing about The early digital I went on xbox live and pre ordered the digital copy with all expansions at a 10% discount. Now I can't figure out if I want to keep the CE or not. I'm not a big collectables guy and can't see myself putting the statue on...
  8. J

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

As s grown adult it's been years since I've had such excitement over a video game. I can't say my wife is thrilled about me taking a week off work to enjoy it but thankfully tomorrow is a holiday here in Canada so in only using 4 days of vacation time :). Less than 1 day till my pre load goes...
  9. J

XB1 Version looks worse after day 1 patch

I wonder if this is the major issue solver, just locking the rate. The team is obviously dedicated to amazing out console performance which makes me wonder how soon we'll see a follow up patch?
  10. J

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

Did anyone else book the week off from work? With a baby on the way this is the last selfish week of holidays I'll take strictly due to my love of the franchise (and I've never even once in the past booked holidays for gaming, I'm just not that big of a gamer).
  11. J

XB1 Version looks worse after day 1 patch

XB1 Version looks worse after day 1 patch According to the attached analysis the AO and AF have been negatively impacted as a trade off for higher frame rate. The path appears to be pre installed for XBONE digital downloaded copies whereas a physical purchase would allow the buyer to run the...
  12. J

Reviews prior to release only for PS4 - no PC or Xbox this week

You're obviously quite upset....maybe do us all favour and delay buying until after the review sites of your choice have posted reviews?parience is a virtue...... Same goes for "Faith"....if you don't like what you've seen or remain concerned, simply don't give them your money yet.
  13. J

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

Congrats to CDPR for the early onslaught of 9's and 10's!!!! Graphic downgrade talks be damned, they have delivered something very special here!!!
  14. J

Performance in the Xbox One footage

It took more than a few viewings just to pick up on the "jutter", and it may get worked on right up to and possibly even post launch. That being said I couldn't be more happy as an XBONE owner. CDPR has done what they can to get the weakest version looking amazing and I can't wait to play it...
  15. J

Xbox One's videos

I wouldn't expect xb1 reviews until next week (just guessing) but ps4 reviews should be indicative of what to expect :)
  16. J

Blood Decals

Excellent news, some of the smaller details bothering the hardcore fans are getting fixed just in time for launch. T minus one week plus 12 hours.
  17. J

Xbox One's videos

I think The character models look great and the AA does a solid job of reducing jagged edges. CHECK YOUR PM :)
  18. J

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Thanks for the warning, I'll pass then.
  19. J

Xbox One's videos

I'm starting to think that MS is holding it back. If it's noticeably inferior they probably don't want it going public, especially with all of the promo dollars they've put it. They want us to assume parity and with 900p we just aren't going to get it (probably quite similar but not parity).
  20. J

Xbox One's videos

I've got a CE pre ordered and partially paid for, and just did the digital d-l ith expansions. That's over $250 CDN. Now thinking I'll just do digital and nix the CE. the lack of actual xb previews coupled with the fact I've kinda out grown toys and collectibles have me losing interest in...
Top Bottom